Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vps with 1 TB storage - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vps with 1 TB storage

2»

Comments

• Amazon S (9/3) ?

• cociucociu Member

WSS said: WSS

hmmm , who banned this guy and way ?

• My Users are mostly from Asia, what will be downloading speed in this case?

• @ihadp said:
    $10 per ? (Day, month, year, lifetime)

Do you legally own the rights to redistribute the PDF's?

How much bandwidth do you need?

!0$ per month,my current per day user-base arrives from 12 to 18 thousand users (not page views) per day , it will give bandwidth idea.
    Mostly we have the rights to pdfs. some time not, but it does not matter as they are not international content pdfs but of a local storage.

• @WSS said:

@Rami said:
    Guys stop being silly

PDF is the new Linux ISO.

No its not that PDF (if there is any) it is portable document format PDF documents.

• Ebooks?

• @rajprakash said:
    What are your location requirements and average PDF filesize? If it's worldwide content maybe a CDN would be better.

Its Asian country, I want to reduce the billings , so anything from US or Germany will be better, however Singapore will be more suitable.

• @Rami said:
    Guys stop being silly

Edit: time4vps.eu , @cociu and i-83.net(NAT Only) or if you want dedi online.net and kimsufi.com is what you need.

All of them are looking good, so are they recommended? i can rely on them for my data?

• @r0xz said:
    1-2TB of PDFs? What are you? Wikileaks?

LOL! no but we have this amount of pdfs.

• waseeem said: cociu and i-83.net(NAT Only)

I just got a vps with Cociu and it works fine, though network is still a little bit slow. He is working on fixing this. I might get another one in the next round of offers after the network upgrade.

i83 seems like nice guys, but they seem to have had trouble lately, 2 sites down and very unresponsive to tickets and threads here. I have 2 vps with them (one of them down). I would wait a while before ordering more vps from them, to see if they get the problems sorted out. They were good for a long time so I like to imagine that there is some temporary trouble at their end.