Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will there be another discount on Vienna VPS of dediserve?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Will there be another discount on Vienna VPS of dediserve?

Or never?
It's friendly to CT and CM, but the price without promotion code is a little high.
PS:Sorry for the poor English

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Perhaps ask them directly ?

Thanked by 2dediserve devea
  • lihanlinlihanlin Member
    edited April 2017

@Clouvider said:

I have asked them on LET, so i'm waiting for the reply.Should i create a ticket on their website

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@lihanlin said:

@Clouvider said:

I have asked them on LET, so i'm waiting for the reply.Should i create a ticket on their website

Should send an enquiry ticket instead asking on LET i guess.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@lihanlin said:

@Clouvider said:

I don't know, I don't work for them.

It's quite obvious that the only people who know about their future marketing plans are, well, themselves. =).

@dediserve

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @lihanlin said:
    Or never?
    It's friendly to CT and CM, but the price without promotion code is a little high.

Sorry if I missed your original question, but yes, we routinely offer specials - but Vienna has been vastly popular due to the excellent China peering and transit, so it tends to fill very fast! We're opening in Norway this week, and will likely have a special that includes Vienna :)

• erichlerichl Member
    edited May 2017

Sorry if I missed your original question, but yes, we routinely offer specials - but Vienna has been vastly popular due to the excellent China peering and transit, so it tends to fill very fast! We're opening in Norway this week, and will likely have a special that includes Vienna :)

waitting for 1G Vienna

• jenkkijenkki Member

dediserve said: We're opening in Norway this week

Which DC in Norway?

• @dediserve said:
    We're opening in Norway this week, and will likely have a special that includes Vienna :)

Hope you can do some special deals also in AMS and UK! Looking forward!

• WilliamWilliam Member

lihanlin said: Or never? It's friendly to CT and CM, but the price without promotion code is a little high. PS:Sorry for the poor English

Dediserve is just another Anexia/Datasix colo customer, which owns Emerion also now:

https://www.emerion.com/at/vps

8EUR (with VAT) for 512MB OVZ with 1TB Traffic, Dediserve list price is double for 3TB Traffic..

jenkki said: Which DC in Norway?

Powtech, which is singlehomed Broadnet, which is mostly Telia/Retn/Cogent:

https://bgpview.io/asn/2116#peers-v4

• @William said:

lihanlin said: Or never? It's friendly to CT and CM, but the price without promotion code is a little high. PS:Sorry for the poor English

Dediserve is just another Anexia/Datasix colo customer, which owns Emerion also now:

https://www.emerion.com/at/vps

8EUR (with VAT) for 512MB OVZ with 1TB Traffic, Dediserve list price is double for 3TB Traffic..

jenkki said: Which DC in Norway?

Powtech, which is singlehomed Broadnet, which is mostly Telia/Retn/Cogent:

https://bgpview.io/asn/2116#peers-v4

Our LET deal (always open) is 4 EUR for 1 core, 1GB RAM and 3TB (50% of that, not double and better spec :) )

We hacve Powtech transit in NO but we're not using their DC

• sibapersibaper Member

@dediserve said:
    Our LET deal (always open) is 4 EUR for 1 core, 1GB RAM and 3TB (50% of that, not double and better spec :) )

All location or only some?

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @sibaper said:

@dediserve said:

All location or only some?

All

• @dediserve said:

@lihanlin said:
    Or never?

My account was closed by you :( . But why?

• @lihanlin said:

I have no idea, perhaps our automated fraud checks scored your account very highly (we use maxmind, fraudrecord and others).

If you would like me to check, PM me your signup email

• @dediserve I have trouble ordering,can you help?

• @dediserve said:

@lihanlin said:

I have no idea, perhaps our automated fraud checks scored your account very highly (we use maxmind, fraudrecord and others).

I have sent you :)

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2017

dediserve said: Our LET deal (always open) is 4 EUR for 1 core, 1GB RAM and 3TB (50% of that, not double and better spec :) )

Sure, when available. Seems it is not, or i can't find it, and that is not a guaranteed available offer either but special so might not be available at any time anymore.

"Under the line" you are also cheaper per TB, which i do not deny, but Chinese users are usually looking for the cheapest, not the best priced deal.

• wenxhworkwenxhwork Member
    edited May 2017

dediserve said: Our LET deal (always open) is 4 EUR for 1 core, 1GB RAM and 3TB (50% of that, not double and better spec :) )

>

@dediserve How much bandwidth does the LEt deal have? I found mine is 1000G include outbound and inbound

• jihchijihchi Member
    edited May 2017

@wenxhwork said:

>

@dediserve How much bandwidth does the LEt deal have? I found mine is 1000G include outbound and inbound

Me too...

• sibapersibaper Member

William said: Sure, when available. Seems it is not, or i can't find it, and that is not a guaranteed available offer either but special so might not be available at any time anymore.

order from this link https://manage.dediserve.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=375

• @dediserve said:

@lihanlin said:

I have tried again and again, never works. Could you reopen my account