Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need KVM with those specs and price:
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need KVM with those specs and price:

jvnadrjvnadr Member
edited April 2017 in Requests

Hello all!

I am seeking for a KVM priced no more than 3$/m or 9$/q. The specs should be something like that:

• 1,5GB RAM or better
  • ~40GB HDD
  • US East or EU

Awaiting for offers!

Comments

• WSS said: westplainshosting

Registered on 7/2016 and the public whois claims the company belongs to... Site Admin? Hmmm... I'll pass...

Thanked by 1BG32
  • IshaqIshaq Member

@jvnadr said: - ~40GB HDD

How much do you need? Can you pay yearly?

• Ishaq said: How much do you need? Can you pay yearly?

Depending on price, yes. But I would purchase a month at first, to check if it fits to my needs. And 40GB should be more than fine.

• @jvnadr said:
    Registered on 7/2016 and the public whois claims the company belongs to... Site Admin? Hmmm... I'll pass...

We are a registered business... Even have the tax returns to prove it. We will do your 1.5GB RAM and 40GB HHD for $2 your first month and $3 when you decide to stay. Worst case your out some time and you can write a raving review about how we are trash. Although I bet that wont happen.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited April 2017

westplainshosting said: Worst case your out some time and you can write a raving review about how we are trash. Although I bet that wont happen

Thing is that in this case (about the services i ask for) I have no time to try. But you triggered my interest and i promise I'll try your services in the near future. And I can assure you I am not in the mood writing raving reviews! I have hundred of words to write every day due to my profession and I certainly don't search for contributing to LET this way :)
    Anyway, thanks for the offer, soon enough I will pm you when I get the time to try your service

• WSSWSS Member

I don't think @piohost is quite within budget for that, but I know @Bopie is damn close.

• BG32BG32 Member

@westplainshosting said:

@jvnadr said:

We are a registered business... Even have the tax returns to prove it. We will do your 1.5GB RAM and 40GB HHD for $2 your first month and $3 when you decide to stay. Worst case your out some time and you can write a raving review about how we are trash. Although I bet that wont happen.

Fixed that coupon code yet big boy?

• @BG32 said:

@westplainshosting said:

@jvnadr said:

Fixed that coupon code yet big boy?

Last I checked sick.

• BopieBopie Member

@jvnadr I can do you this on the same server your current vps is on if that is something your interested in, also @wss stop trying to get me in trouble lol

• WSSWSS Member
    Thanked by 1Bopie
  • BopieBopie Member

Also just to clarify it well be 1 dedicated coreor 2vCore, 2gb ram, 50gb hdd and KVM

• scaleway.com

• teamacc said: scaleway.com

it won't work for this. Scaleway has their own kernel that cannot be changed...