Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Updated] Windows on OVH VPS SSD - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Updated] Windows on OVH VPS SSD

13»

Comments

• chloeychloey Member

i installed everything good but this pop up. any solution? thanks

• FalzoFalzo Member

chloey said: i installed everything good but this pop up. any solution?

Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your computer.

Thanked by 1fLoo
  • royrroyr Member
    edited August 2019

Anyone can help me out with VPS SSD 2 at OVH.com
    This is the sources of windows that I'm using.
    https://joodle.nl/install-windows-on-a-kimsufi-completely-free/#comment-170

Please, I've been struggling for a couple of days making this possible but no luck at all.
    I appreciate and thank you!

• @royr said:
    Anyone can help me out with VPS SSD 2 at OVH.com
    This is the sources of windows that I'm using.

Please, I've been struggling for a couple of days making this possible but no luck at all.
    I appreciate and thank you!

The problem is you are using a third party install image. That party is not here anymore, either by choice or not, it does not matter really. The point is he is gone.

Most of us here either make our own images, or use the real ones put out the manufacturing software companies. We do not support any software here, that has been tampered with in any way, shape, or form.

Now having said that, some one "may" decide to give it a shot, but do not "expect" it at all. If it was up to me, and be glad it is not, anyone using or trying to use an unofficial template would be banned immediately, mainly because we are not a Warez, or hacking forum.

Thanked by 2ITLabs fLoo
  • royrroyr Member

Thank you AuroraZ for the quick response, sorry i didn't know that and also it's just my first time installing Windows. So i have no idea how does actually work i just follow the guide given.

And yes, is there any guide how make own images? sorry if ask i'm just new here!

Thank you so much for the response i appreciate it.

• https://web.sas.upenn.edu/jasonrw/2016/03/01/how-to-create-a-windows-image-for-mass-deployment/

I have used that guide in the past when I needed it. You need to know how the OVH system works as well. Not all systems work the same and some have special things you need to do, to get things running.

Some one that knows about the OVH system might help you, if they choose to do so. I do not deal with OVH much and when I do I use Linux. I have no use for a Windows machine, and have never seen the particular need for one.

Anything Windows can do, so can Linux. All you need to do is learn the ways to do it.

This discussion has been closed.