Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Arbor Day ★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ 25¢ OVZ ★ 50¢ KVM ★ $18/YR Windows ★ $39 Dedis ★ 7 Locations - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Arbor Day ★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ 25¢ OVZ ★ 50¢ KVM ★ $18/YR Windows ★ $39 Dedis ★ 7 Locations

124»

Comments

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Edmond said:

@VirMach said:

Edmond said: Oh, good to know. Too bad that plan sold out a few minutes after me posting this question..

This plan isn't sold out.

Really? It's still shows that it's sold out (the OVZ 128MB one).

KVM's still available.

• manlivomanlivo Member

@virmach , No Windows template in SolusVM?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

manlivo said: @virmach , No Windows template in SolusVM?

Due to the high I/O usage on Windows re-install and lack of a queuing system, we manually process re-installations for plans below the SSD4G, I believe.

Thanked by 1manlivo
  • @VirMach said:

Edmond said: You seem to be offering every location in the order page which is different and your not charging extra for certain locations anymore in the $3/yr plan. Was that intended? Don't want to make a order and then end up trying to get a refund or getting it changed if it's a error..

There was some miscommunication on our team. This should have been resolved several days ago, but I believe since it was out of stock no one caught the issue. I do apologize. Yes, we'll be contacting everyone who didn't order in the advertised locations/prices.

starbetrayer said: ★ 1GB RAM ★ 20GB Disk (SSD RAID 10), 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 1 IPv4, 1 vCore @ 2GHz, SolusVM/KVM+Windows - $18/yr

Windows 2012 R2. We're also attempting to add Windows 2008 R2 to our list of options, soon.

so no Windows 10 ? I really do not like windows server

starbetrayer said: so no Windows 10 ? I really do not like windows server

We do not license Windows 10. You may bring your own ISO/license. If we add Windows 2016 in the future, it will be similar to Windows 10.

• Yes, Windows 2016 is similar with Windows 10 :)

With Windows 2016 Server + GUI, it took at least 10GB for installation

• jhagsjhags Member

Over the past few days, I have picked up a "Budget" ($6/yr) and a few "Micro" ($3/yr) OpenVZ's from Virmach as stock became available. This is my first experience with Virmach (I have VPS's with several other providers that cost more) and I am very, very pleased. All of the Virmach systems are extremely responsive and even though each is using a shared vCore, I have yet to feel like I'm fighting for CPU usage, so no signs that the servers are being oversold.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • m3gfm3gf Member

hello there. can i push my product to another account?

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited May 2017

@jhags said:
    Over the past few days, I have picked up a "Budget" ($6/yr) and a few "Micro" ($3/yr) OpenVZ's from Virmach as stock became available. This is my first experience with Virmach (I have VPS's with several other providers that cost more) and I am very, very pleased. All of the Virmach systems are extremely responsive and even though each is using a shared vCore, I have yet to feel like I'm fighting for CPU usage, so no signs that the servers are being oversold.

They probably are very good considering how fast it got sold out. This is my first time with them also. I'm just waiting for them to restock LA so I get my micro plan. Believe they're doing that soon, can't wait for it.

• YuraYura Member

@m3gf said:
    hello there. can i push my product to another account?

Operations like this usually cost $3 at Virmach, but you may wait for the official response.

Thank you @Virmach, I bought a bunch of VPS again :)

Thanked by 1VirMach

jhags said: Over the past few days, I have picked up a "Budget" ($6/yr) and a few "Micro" ($3/yr) OpenVZ's from Virmach as stock became available. This is my first experience with Virmach (I have VPS's with several other providers that cost more) and I am very, very pleased. All of the Virmach systems are extremely responsive and even though each is using a shared vCore, I have yet to feel like I'm fighting for CPU usage, so no signs that the servers are being oversold.

Edmond said: They probably are very good considering how fast it got sold out. This is my first time with them also. I'm just waiting for them to restock LA so I get my micro plan. Believe they're doing that soon, can't wait for it.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We do limit the numbers of specials to fill servers about a quarter of the way. We will most likely stock, but the servers do need to be filled evenly, so we can't have everyone on a Micro+

m3gf said: hello there. can i push my product to another account?

Yura said: Operations like this usually cost $3 at Virmach, but you may wait for the official response.

Currently a $3 fee, may move up to $5 soon. We process this at our discretion and may not do it for specials. Create a ticket if you're interested.

• @VirMach finally still get deals, ordered one E3 again.

Invoice #116343 still pending, thanks. :)

• EdmondEdmond Member

Any estimated date on when the LA servers are being delivered? No rush. :)

Edmond said: Any estimated date on when the LA servers are being delivered? No rush. :)

These were pushed back by the datacenter. Next estimated date is the 18th.

Just a note to everyone: please don't contact us about backorders unless you want a cancellation. We cannot update everyone every few days on backorder status.

• EdmondEdmond Member

@VirMach said:

Edmond said: Any estimated date on when the LA servers are being delivered? No rush. :)

These were pushed back by the datacenter. Next estimated date is the 18th.

Just a note to everyone: please don't contact us about backorders unless you want a cancellation. We cannot update everyone every few days on backorder status.

Alright, another week to go! Hopefully it doesn't get pushed again.

• EdmondEdmond Member

Still a push on the delivery date?

• YuraYura Member

I can wait no problem. <3 I hope billing date will be adjusted tho :o

• EdmondEdmond Member

Hopefully they do, but I'm sorta upset that it's taking this long for them to get more servers. Are you using Colocrossing?

edited May 2017

Yura said: I can wait no problem. <3 I hope billing date will be adjusted tho :o

You will most likely have to contact our staff to adjust billing date as our billing system unfortunately doesn't process it automatically as far as I know.

I'll speak to our staff and see if we can automate it since so many people were affected for such a long time.

Edmond said: Hopefully they do, but I'm sorta upset that it's taking this long for them to get more servers. Are you using Colocrossing?

Edmond said: Still a push on the delivery date?

Sorry, pushed back again. Yes, Los Angeles is with ColoCrossing and I believe they were having some capacity issues in the past. We thought it would be resolved by now but I guess they must have got some pretty large orders that filled that location.

We didn't expect it to be delayed for this long; sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanked by 2Yura Edmond
  • EdmondEdmond Member

@VirMach said:

Yura said: I can wait no problem. <3 I hope billing date will be adjusted tho :o

You will most likely have to contact our staff to adjust billing date as our billing system unfortunately doesn't process it automatically as far as I know.

I'll speak to our staff and see if we can automate it since so many people were affected for such a long time.

Edmond said: Hopefully they do, but I'm sorta upset that it's taking this long for them to get more servers. Are you using Colocrossing?

Edmond said: Still a push on the delivery date?

Sorry, pushed back again. Yes, Los Angeles is with ColoCrossing and I believe they were having some capacity issues in the past. We thought it would be resolved by now but I guess they must have got some pretty large orders that filled that location.

We didn't expect it to be delayed for this long; sorry for the inconvenience.

No ETA anymore? Is it a option to switch locations if it does take too long or will you charge your standard fees for it?

Edmond said: No ETA anymore? Is it a option to switch locations if it does take too long or will you charge your standard fees for it?

Backorders can be cancelled for a refund. It's too late to switch locations for most packages. If any quantity is still available to order, we can process it as a cancellation and new order in a different location.

I'd recommend contacting our support as they may be able to make an exception if we have stock in another location.

• EdmondEdmond Member

@VirMach said:

Edmond said: No ETA anymore? Is it a option to switch locations if it does take too long or will you charge your standard fees for it?

Backorders can be cancelled for a refund. It's too late to switch locations for most packages. If any quantity is still available to order, we can process it as a cancellation and new order in a different location.

I'd recommend contacting our support as they may be able to make an exception if we have stock in another location.

Ok, thanks, good to know that it may be a option if it does take too long.

• edited May 2017

Browse Products & Services.

Has been out of stock, I have been waiting for several days.

• got my vps today. thanks virmach.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • EdmondEdmond Member

I got my VPS today too, they also adjusted the due date to May. 31st, 2018 which is great!

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • add_iTadd_iT Member

no offer again @VirMach ??

@Harambe said:

@cgs3238 said:

PepeSilvia said: @cgs3238 said: I have 70+ vps from Virmach now...

All of them with their own, separate SolusVM accounts?

One per plan.

Really wish they'd change that. Such a pain in the ass to figure out which Solus account goes with to which VM.

We've listened and added an advanced option when checking out to specify the SolusVM account you want the service to be on. It's currently only available on the SSD1G package and above. We will consider adding the option to all packages in the future once we make some modifications to our code.

You can do this by clicking the "Advanced Config" option on the bottom right corner of the configuration box during checkout.

Sorry for the wait.

Thanked by 1Harambe