Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best VPS management panel for personal use
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best VPS management panel for personal use

Looking for a Open source VPS panel to use for personal use. The server will only host 2 or 3 VPS's so no sense paying for Solus. What are the current best project to try?

Comments

• jgillichjgillich Member
    edited April 2017

I think Proxmox is the easiest to setup, oVirt is also pretty good but a bit more complicated.

Thanked by 1klpowell
  • Proxmox

Thanked by 1klpowell
  • VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

+1 for Proxmox

Thanked by 1klpowell
  • WSSWSS Member
    Thanked by 1klpowell
  • VMWare ESXi FTW!

Thanked by 1klpowell
  • WSSWSS Member

@BlazeMuis said:
    VMWare ESXi FTW!

Since when is this hypervisor open source?

• @WSS said:

@BlazeMuis said:
    VMWare ESXi FTW!

Since when is this hypervisor open source?

I need to go to sleep..

• Thanks everyone for some reason I could not remember the name of ProxMox and could not get it to come up in any Google search. That is what I was looking for! I also came across OpenVZ Web Panel. Anyone have experience with it?

• rumi4rumi4 Member
    edited April 2017

You can try also IspConfig 3, Virtualmin/Webmin.
    Ovz panel is not bad, also.

• Does it have user management ( Multiple Users ) ?

• imokimok Member

+1 Proxmox

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

Use Proxmox for open source CubeData is making our own vps control panel at the moment and will be offering it at a let special of $7/month unlimited nodes! the panel already supports openvz but we are working on putting in kvm and xen support as well.
    our in progress website we are building while making our vps control panel is https://vscppanel.com it is a sub-brand of CubeData which is why our logos and etc of CubeData are being used as well.

• WSSWSS Member

@Mridul said:

Does it have user management ( Multiple Users ) ?

Never tried. I just use virsh and had put that down as a 'possible to usurp for projects' link.