Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows server on aruba cloud 1€/month? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows server on aruba cloud 1€/month?

2»

Comments

• @simonindia said:

@BlazeMuis said:
    I have been trying (a few days) to get Windows working on aruba but didn't work. Probably won't work as they don't have a rescue system as well.

In the 1 Euro VPS

Correct

• @BlazeMuis said:

@simonindia said:

@BlazeMuis said:
    I have been trying (a few days) to get Windows working on aruba but didn't work. Probably won't work as they don't have a rescue system as well.

In the 1 Euro VPS

Correct

I have managed to get windows up and running there without an rescue system.

• @simonindia said:

@BlazeMuis said:

@simonindia said:

@BlazeMuis said:

In the 1 Euro VPS

Correct

any guide?

• First comment, already pushing a at least one year dead thread.

• @yaoruisheng said:

@simonindia said:

@BlazeMuis said:

@simonindia said:

@BlazeMuis said:

In the 1 Euro VPS

Correct

any guide?

Did you really have to ask for a guide for something that is easily found on Google?

• @doghouch said:

@yaoruisheng said:

@simonindia said:

@BlazeMuis said:

@simonindia said:

@BlazeMuis said:

In the 1 Euro VPS

Correct

any guide?

Did you really have to ask for a guide for something that is easily found on Google?

It’s not that easy. The windows templates are not available for the 1e vps and neither are recovery consoles or iso booting.