Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Purchasing IPv4 Space (SBLs are okay) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Purchasing IPv4 Space (SBLs are okay)

2»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@dedicados said:
    yeah, but even if you dont purchase the ipv4 from him, "he will report it"....

that's what i found weird.

Given the company he keeps at times I have no doubt he sees shaaaaaaaady shit going on with IP address transfers and such. With that all he likely wants to see people play by the rules of those regions and not allow spammers to strip them dry of whatever they have.

Francisco

Thanked by 2dedicados ucxo
  • i agree with you

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

Francisco said: My limited opinion of @william is that he'll push every rule he can get away with without getting bitten.

Can you blame him? There are huge profits in IP leasing/brokering/acquisition.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited April 2017

dedicados said: yeah, but even if you dont purchase the ipv4 from him, "he will report it"....

Francisco said: My limited opinion of @william is that he'll push every rule he can get away with without getting bitten.

I operate fully legal in Croatian, Beliize and Seychelles laws and in compliance with all RIRs. This is both RIR verified as well as by my legal.

Others do not. These are reported.

Have proof i do not comply? Then either provide it or shut up.

Selling Texas as MX location is fraud in US law, plain and simple.

pcfreak30 said: So.. if you get Spamhaus to delist, why do you need a carrier insider?

Spmhaus will not delist without a carrier contacting them from DROP/EDROP.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited April 2017

Francisco said: Given the company he keeps at times I have no doubt he sees shaaaaaaaady shit going on with IP address transfers and such. With that all he likely wants to see people play by the rules of those regions and not allow spammers to strip them dry of whatever they have.

Spam is not illegal in most of Africa, just fyi, i'm after harding mostly.

William said: Have proof i do not comply? Then either provide it or shut up.

I never said you didn't comply, read further down where I said RIR's are organizations you don't like to get on the wrong side of.

You push the boundaries on here for rules and have in the past too, so both statements aren't wrong :P

Francisco

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited April 2017

Francisco said: You push the boundaries on here for rules and have in the past too, so both statements aren't wrong :P

I do not. This forum has very far freedom of speech - @jarland will surely agree my statement is fully in line.

This was also targeted at the other guy, not you.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

William said: I do not. This forum has very far freedom of speech - @jarland will surely agree my statement is fully in line.

Thumbs up here. Ya'll over way over my head anyway :P

I loves me some Linux, but start talking IP space and I'm the guy nodding and pretending to make conversation, but really has no clue what the hell anyone is talking about.

• IshaqIshaq Member

@jarland said: I loves me some Linux, but start talking IP space and I'm the guy nodding and pretending to make conversation, but really has no clue what the hell anyone is talking about.

Let's meet up at the local RIR and exchange LOAs so that we can announce to the world our prefixes! :D

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Ishaq said: Let's meet up at the local RIR and exchange LOAs so that we can announce to the world our prefixes! :D

Yeah... I'll... uhh... tell her you said hi.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

William said: These are cybercrime ranges, no one will ever route them again. Heavy spam, heavy hacking, DDoS - you name it, this /24 was involved in it.

Do you have any APNIC ranges? If they are inexpensive, I would consider getting them. I don't care if they are forever listed on SPAMHAUS, as I would use them fore non-mailing services (like free VPS!).

• randvegeta said: Do you have any APNIC ranges? If they are inexpensive, I would consider getting them. I don't care if they are forever listed on SPAMHAUS, as I would use them fore non-mailing services (like free VPS!).

Yes, but they will not be Level3 routed so are prob useless half the world.

• @William can you as well pm me a price for the blocks you have.

• Deal with OP fell through. Pakistani - dealing illegal with him for me.

Currently negotiating with other buyer, else i send you @keke

• @William said:
    Deal with OP fell through. Pakistani - dealing illegal with him for me.

Currently negotiating with other buyer, else i send you @keke

Thank you.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited April 2017

Sold.

For the interested (as buyer is ok disclosing) - 500$.

• so $500 for how many ipv4?

• rickey318rickey318 Member, Host Rep

@William said:
    Sold.

For the interested (as buyer is ok disclosing) - 500$.

Willing to disclose who purchased them?

• rickey318 said: Willing to disclose who purchased them?

No, buyer would not mind but i do not disclose such things.

• dedicados said: so $500 for how many ipv4?

A /24.

• so $500 for how many ipv4?

!!!!!

@dedicados said:
    so $500 for how many ipv4?

!!!!!

Francisco

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • thanks bro

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2017

Notably worthless space, not even i could get it usable globally (or even with all EU ISPs), and that means something. Pls stop pming me for 500$ /24s.

WIll be used for internal shit most likely to avoid collision of NAT bridge or similar, anything else is wishful dreaming.

As said: DROP, not eDROP or SBL. DROP. One could argue that Spamhaus abuses this (it first was ONLY for hijacked blocks, now it also contains 'selected' cybercrime etc. operations/networks) and it should be on eDROP/removable but eh, it's gone now and not my problem. I paid nothing for it anyway and got most other space of this overtaken LIR/company delisted and sold.

The DROP list will not include any IP address space under the control of any legitimate network - even if being used by "the spammers from hell". DROP will only include netblocks allocated directly by an established Regional Internet Registry (RIR) or National Internet Registry (NIR) such as ARIN, RIPE, AFRINIC, APNIC, LACNIC or KRNIC or direct RIR allocations.

• Still Looking

• Also buying accounts which holds IP ranges.