Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[wts] xenonservers credit for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[wts] xenonservers credit for sale

hi.. i have xenonservers credit for sale

can be used here : https://www.xenonservers.com

credit balance : $68

price : $55

payment : btc only (16fyxXtuGfUAAuWZZs3SC1tW5CNZXiJwJc)

i've contacted support and they can't (or didn't want to) refund my deposit, but allow credit transfer between account

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

You're really restricting yourself by only accepting BTC especially with a minimal discount.

• WSSWSS Member

@trewq said:
    You're really restricting yourself by only accepting BTC especially with a minimal discount.

Tell me about it. More LET folk should accept Beenz and Flooz!

• primoprimo Member

@trewq said:

i had some bad experience with paypal, and i will not use paypal to receive payment, forever

i do business based on trust, comfort is more important than profit for me

anyone unfamiliar with btc can send btc to me via exchanger, they can use their paypal or credit card to send btc payment

and for the discount, i will choose $45 sold by btc rather than $68 sold by paypal

1. Your account has been here for only a few months now, you have only 17 comments on anything.
    2. You're only acccepting bitcoin, and I'm pretty sure you're going to make the other user pay first.

Can't you just take the money and run?

• I would at least transfer the credit to the prospecting buyer first (you can reverse this on your end) before telling them to riskily send BTC without a guarantee.

• primoprimo Member

@TheRealMakan said:
    1. Your account has been here for only a few months now, you have only 17 comments on anything.
    2. You're only acccepting bitcoin, and I'm pretty sure you're going to make the other user pay first.

Can't you just take the money and run?

i got your point

newbie = 100% scam

lol

@FlamesRunner said:
    I would at least transfer the credit to the prospecting buyer first (you can reverse this on your end) before telling them to riskily send BTC without a guarantee.

of course, i already did it with @cociu

when you have enough reputation (imo), i can send the credit to you first and receive the payment later

• primoprimo Member

still available.. $35 if anyone interested