Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 250Mbit > 100Mbit Unmetered VPS Or Dedi in the UK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 250Mbit > 100Mbit Unmetered VPS Or Dedi in the UK

Hey all,

I'm looking for a budget unlimited 250 to 100mbit Dedicated server or VPS in the UK. Can anybody help me out?

Thanks.

Comments

• cociucociu Member

@cloudvider can help i think

• @cociu said:
    @cloudvider can help i think

@Clouvider ;)

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Hi,
    Happy to help!

Thanks for recommending @cocou

What specs, do you have budget in mind ?

• Its purely an intermediary for file transport to Amazon Cloud Drive, so budget cpu budget ram and maybe a 1TB HDD? the port is the most important part, I want something 100mbit+ and dont want to have to worry about bandwidth overages so unlimited within that scope is all I need. Whatever you can do for me price wise would be great.

Thanks.

• unmetered port would be expensive

• @Clouvider what's the best way to contact you regarding network issues. I'm not a direct customer but having issues with Virgin > Clouvider

• Unmetered 100Mbit in the UK is not a problem for us either, but if you want 1 TB of storage, then you are looking at a dedi. What's your budget?

edited April 2017

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    @Clouvider what's the best way to contact you regarding network issues. I'm not a direct customer but having issues with Virgin > Clouvider

Issues would likely be due to serious congestion within their own network so you'll likely need to contact them directly. We have 10G premium private peering port with them that hasn't ever reached 50% utilisation yet. Do feel free to send mtrs both says though, I'll happily have a look if there's something we can help with.

@deedscali1401 said:
    Its purely an intermediary for file transport to Amazon Cloud Drive, so budget cpu budget ram and maybe a 1TB HDD? the port is the most important part, I want something 100mbit+ and dont want to have to worry about bandwidth overages so unlimited within that scope is all I need. Whatever you can do for me price wise would be great.

Thanks.

Quote sent via PM :-)

• @Clouvider said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    @Clouvider what's the best way to contact you regarding network issues. I'm not a direct customer but having issues with Virgin > Clouvider

Issues would likely be due to serious congestion within their own network so you'll likely need to contact them directly. We have 10G premium private peering port with them that hasn't ever reached 50% utilisation yet. Do feel free to send mtrs both says though, I'll happily have a look if there's something we can help with.

There isn't an issue up near me, I was gaming with zero issues. My teamspeak server is with you and has constant drops.

GenjiSwitchPls said: There isn't an issue up near me, I was gaming with zero issues. My teamspeak server is with you and has constant drops.

I can't help you here. Please open a ticket with us, if you're a direct Customer, or with your provider if you're not. What you describe here may or may not be a network issue. You implied here that there is a problem with connectivity between Virgin Media and us, there's no such issue, our links are far from being congested, we have a dedicated, paid, link to Virgin to guarantee best possible experience. This of course doesn't resolve congestion issues in Virgin's internal network (which naturally may affect all, or only some of your destinations). We're not aware of any problems with the network at the moment.

Hope it helps!

• WSSWSS Member

@Clouvider My butt has a pimple and sometimes I use your network- can you pop it for me?

• @Clouvider said:

GenjiSwitchPls said: There isn't an issue up near me, I was gaming with zero issues. My teamspeak server is with you and has constant drops.

I can't help you here. Please open a ticket with us, if you're a direct Customer, or with your provider if you're not. What you describe here may or may not be a network issue. You implied here that there is a problem with connectivity between Virgin Media and us, there's no such issue, our links are far from being congested, we have a dedicated, paid, link to Virgin to guarantee best possible experience. This of course doesn't resolve congestion issues in Virgin's internal network (which naturally may affect all, or only some of your destinations). We're not aware of any problems with the network at the moment.

Hope it helps!

Think you've highlighted the issue > Virgin haha. Shame it does mean I'll have to move off. But I'll be sure to shoot a ticket