Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want kimsufi ks 3 special 8.99€
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want kimsufi ks 3 special 8.99€

Hello guys,

I already have several kimsifi special servers but now want need additional more server.
Want to grab yours if you are willing to let it go...
Cheap price please...

Spec
i3/i5, Ram 8/16, location: any will do, price/month = 8.99€

Thanks

Comments

• Im also in need of a kimsufi KS3 server, so if anyone wants to sell his, tell me please :)

Thanked by 1hnsschrdr
  • I do have a possible spare K3C special offer, but ...
    ... as has been said frequently on this forum ....

Kimsufi servers can't be transferred !

• No.

• WSSWSS Member

I wouldn't mind a K3C or two, myself. Trade ya for a Core Duo!

• fLoofLoo Member

@didtav said:
    Hello guys,

I already have several kimsifi special servers but now want need additional more server.
    Want to grab yours if you are willing to let it go...

You are a member for 2 years now and still create a dumb thread with a dumb request for something which is impossible? Thats .. you guess it .. dumb.

• Lol.

• vishvish Member
    edited April 2017

@fLoo said:
    Thats .. you guess it .. dumb.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • VitaVita Member

There was some chatter that Kimsufi could be transferred, if both parties sent a ticket with info about the transfer and their account names.

• fLoofLoo Member
    edited April 2017

@Vita said:
    There was some chatter that Kimsufi could be transferred, if both parties sent a ticket with info about the transfer and their account names.

Still not possible :)

• @Vita said:

Thanked by 1quick
  • didtav said:

Spec i3/i5, Ram 8/16, location: any will do, price/month = 8.99€

You and everyone else, babe.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Can't get mad at the OP, this is probably the best deal you'll ever get on a dedi at less than €10/month.

Whenever they come on sale, I always buy another now, I can always find a use for one.

I got rid of one once, near instant regret. Never again.

Thanked by 2netomx fan
  • Nekki said:

Whenever they come on sale, I always buy another now,

They've done that more than once? It sounded daft when I saw it. And there was that DE special too.

Please don't turn me into a dedi hoarder. Cheap VPS is bad enough...

• WSSWSS Member

@willie said:

Nekki said:

Whenever they come on sale, I always buy another now,

Please don't turn me into a dedi hoarder. Cheap VPS is bad enough...

Yeah... like that's HIS fault. I let my 2Es go away, and I'm slowly letting my 1s go, but the day I can't pay to keep my 3C running, I'm not eating.

Thanked by 1willie
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

willie said: They've done that more than once? It sounded daft when I saw it. And there was that DE special too.

I think it's been 3 times now?

Thanked by 1rm_
  • VitaVita Member

I remember the OVH SP-64 OVH DE deal. I regret not getting more than one...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Vita said: I remember the OVH SP-64 OVH DE deal. I regret not getting more than one...

Regretted dropping that one at the time, but I've got better deals since. Still, don't suppose you'll see anything as good as that from OVH again.

• @Vita said:

I agree, wish I had got two.

• BG32BG32 Member

ill set it up after lunch

• RizRiz Member

@HyperSpeed said:

@Vita said:

I agree, wish I had got two.

They'll be back after these shit "ovh-deals" don't sell. :)

• Nekki said: I got rid of one once, near instant regret. Never again.

Got two, will never let'em. Actually, I am looking for a third!

• I was expecting people will say "over my dead body"
    Well, it's worth a try

• racksxracksx Member
    edited April 2017

I have one free in FR, anyone interested in offering a bit more for it?, I'm not going to transfer it outside of my account, I will offer you access to it using a whmcs module.

• @racksx said:
    I have one free, anyone interested in offering a bit more for it?, I'm not going to transfer it outside of my account, I will offer you access to it using a whmcs module.

just PM'd :)

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2017

Nekki said: don't suppose you'll see anything as good as that from OVH again.

You could say that after the first KS3C/KS4C sale, but they have been available two more times since then. In the latest instance even for a solid few hours (~6 or so?).

Also I don't think there never will be such a good deal again, on the contrary as CPUs/hardware fulfill their ROI and still do not break but simply get considered obsolete (those i5-2400 are from 2011, so 6 year old by now), more and more performance will become possible at that 10 EUR pricepoint. And with the accelerating move of DCs to 100 Gbit Ethernet, a 100 Mbit unmetered server will be as common as having "500 GB bandwidth" on some VPS.

• rm_ said: Also I don't think there never will be such a good deal again,

OVH has had some other deals too, like that DE special. And the semi-regular online.net promos are at least as good. I'm trying to be a good boy but I see more dedis in my future :O.