Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for storage vps in eu
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for storage vps in eu

zormalzormal Member

I'm trying to find a decent vps in EU for my backups and irc client. So not a pure storage service, but minimal use, nevertheless.

Something in the way of 50-100GB of storage for around 30-40 € per year. The amount of ram is not so important, though 256MB or more would be nice.

Any ideas?

Comments

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited June 2013

I can do this for £25/year (29.44EUR), shoot me a PM!

100GB RAID10 Disk

1TB Bandwidth @ 1GBPS

512MB RAM

512MB vSwap

Alblasserdam, Netherlands

• Iniz +1

• ztecztec Member

ye iniz +1

• zormalzormal Member

Perfect! PM away :)

Thanks, everyone.

• FYI Sonwebhost steals his website content and is also a crazyperson

• And I made a bet for $40 that he goes out of business at the end of Summer. Just saying.

• zormalzormal Member

His link, unaccompanied by any explanation, also didn't really fit my request.
    I just presumed he was a linkbot :P

• I wish he was a linkbot, many of his posts would make more sense

• SonwebhostSonwebhost Member
    edited June 2013

Hey my website is stolen who stole my website can you kindly return it, that's not crazy just that I am free, was late in the night up for over 12 hrs. so my post was just a link, you can buy any of my plans for that 40 dollars on January 1, 2015. enjoy your day.....

• I told you

• My favorite Sonwebhostisms:

@Sonwebhost said:
    I could visualize it, I could visualize a coke bottle if I am paid.

@Sonwebhost said:
    A brother of mine told me recently if you do not have any meat in the pot your not cooking. I thought about it

@Sonwebhost said:
    Cheap Windows VPS .. (Freeeeeeeeee) ... Do you know what is autoboot? no? Yes it is the boot you can put on the left foot or right foot

@Sonwebhost said:
    Just to let you all know who is behind this Satan. He will not come out and say it because he is the biggest coward there is but rest assured it is his works.

@Sonwebhost said:
    Satan is the person who causes tornadoes, then blame it on God, the bible says, Far be it from the true God to act wickedly, My name is Mark and I am related to every man on earth that is what it means to be human. Now start those orders I will make it monthly in a few 7 dollars. Let me remind you what VPS stands for Very Powerful Savior....

• ztecztec Member

@texteditor said:
    My favorite Sonwebhostisms:

Satan is the person who causes tornadoes, then blame it on God, the bible says, Far be it from the true God to act wickedly, My name is Mark and I am related to every man on earth that is what it means to be human. Now start those orders I will make it monthly in a few 7 dollars. Let me remind you what VPS stands for Very Powerful Savior....

Wow I suddenly love this guy :D

• @Patrick said:
    I can do this for £25/year (29.44EUR), shoot me a PM!

100GB RAID10 Disk

1TB Bandwidth @ 1GBPS

512MB RAM

512MB vSwap

Alblasserdam, Netherlands

Few people have PM'd me, this offer is available to everyone.

We have a lot of space left on our old E3s

• FYI Sonwebhost steals his website content and is also a crazyperson

You're just jealous because his tech support is provided by a stock photo and yours isn't .

• Thanks for clearing that up for me.

• lol holy shit