Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone interested in my Online.net Dedibox LT 2016?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone interested in my Online.net Dedibox LT 2016?

TantawiTantawi Member
edited April 2017 in General

Hi, I have a Dedibox LT 2016 server from Online.net (details is here: https://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-lt
) that I no longer need (canceled project), paid until end of April 2017. It is a great performer and network is excellent.

I am asking for €50 via PayPal. I think it is a fair deal giving that the setup fee alone is €60 (ex. VAT), not to mention that it is out of stock right now.

Thanks.

/Edited to remove the part about the outsourcing feature.

Comments

• nyxnyx Member

Just a heads up. Unless online.net made changes to their outsourcing feature I would advise against doing that.

If you outsource a server the other person can buy licenses for their server but online.net will charge you for it.

• Really? I thought the full billing transfers too, if so, please dismiss this thread :/

Thanks nyx for the information!

• nyxnyx Member

Nope, their outsourcing feature only changes the technical contact information.

Thanked by 1Tantawi
  • So is there actually a way to transfer a server financially and technically? Change email and take the buyer word to change the billing info once logged in?

• nyxnyx Member

To my knowledge it's impossible to completely transfer a server to another account with online.net

Thanked by 1Tantawi
  • Shame, it's a nice machine.

• @Tantawi said:
    So is there actually a way to transfer a server financially and technically? Change email and take the buyer word to change the billing info once logged in?

Yeah, did that once, changed billing to a prepaid credit card and sold the entire account.