Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dell R710
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dell R710

Anyone ever get an error that said Per 6i is degraded? Server won't move past booting throws this error. Anyone have a quick fix or do I just need to replace the raid card? This literally happen after rebooting the server before then I had no problem with the raid card. I today replaced the battery source from 660w to 500w supply and now this error.

Comments

• BopieBopie Member

@KeKe said:
    Anyone ever get an error that said Per 6i is degraded? Server won't move past booting throws this error. Anyone have a quick fix or do I just need to replace the raid card? This literally happen after rebooting the server before then I had no problem with the raid card. I today replaced the battery source from 660w to 500w supply and now this error.

Try reseating the card, see if maybe that well work, iv never had this issue so i cant say anything about it but sometimes taking the card out and putting it back in can work if it's just a false positive

• Are you sure you don't have any hard drive failures according to the RAID card?