Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats in your head![Looking for mad Offers]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Whats in your head![Looking for mad Offers]

RocketrixRocketrix Member
edited April 2017 in General

Hello this is me [RTX]Omar, and i am opening this thread today to ask a simple questions.

Whats the most MAD offer that you wish to see from a hosting company.

What do i mean by MAD?

I mean an offer that can be really created or applied, it should be unbelievable but but attainable, show me your madness.

Offers which i have recived around and i really liked it was:

Order a VPS get three.

Order a VPS get a steam code.

Order a VPS get 2x of its price back to your paypal.

Upgrade a service, get the maximum plan instead of the next one for the same price.

Get a Random funny .com domain on your order.

Get 5 x of your order's value to your account credit balance.**

So please reply with the most mad offer that you would think about, and i will pick the most mad and nice one, And will give the offer's owner 20 USDs credit balance at his Rocketrix's account even if he dont have one i will give him the balance at a new account.

Be Creative!
Good luck.

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

Free head with purchase.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2017

Sex with a real woman together with the VPS purchase?
    //Edit: I am with @WSS. Anything but free head is too exhausting anyway.

Thanked by 2WSS Rocketrix
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2017

On a serious note: I like turtles.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Rocketrix said: Whats the most MAD offer that you wish to see from a hosting company.

• Order 1 VPS with 500GB transfer quota. Use only 5% (less than 25GB transfer)?
    get +50GB backup space as loyalty reward every 6months.

Soon... lots of idlers who can't bring themselves to cancel their 'FREE' backup space.

I'm drunk.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited April 2017

Let me see, my main issues with this thread are:

1. No provider tag (while not offering services directly you are still advertising them here with this post)

2. OP joined on April 18th just to specifically post this (spam?) as he did the bare minimum in commenting on 5 threads and then posted this immediately after which makes me believe they have no actual interest in our community, just spamming their product.

So @Rocketrix , please explain why I should care about this thread, especially if you don't even care about this community to participate in it before you start spamming your product with some corny advert contest while lacking the provider tag ( which is needed to make offers)?

I know you didn't participate any here because if you had you would realize how bad of an idea this thread was as you would know we are usually highly critical of such posts here where people sign up post garbage on 5 threads and then immediately open an advertising thread without a provider tag.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Revised to make me seem like a less vulgar human being and to not be a dick... though I think it was quoted down below so I may be too late...

Thanked by 2Rocketrix PepeSilvia
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2017

1TB of spinning disks for 5$ or less.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @TheLinuxBug said:
    Let me see, my main issues with this thread are:

1. No provider tag (while not offering services directly you are still advertising them here with this post)

2. OP joined on April 18th just to specifically post this (spam?) as he did the bare minimum in commenting on 5 threads and then posted this immediately after which makes me believe they have no actual interest in our community, just spamming their product.

So @Rocketrix , please explain why I should give a shit about this thread, especially if you don't even give enough of a shit about this community to participate in it before you start spamming your product with some corny advert contest while lacking the provider tag ( which is needed to make offers)?

I know you didn't participate any here because if you had you would realize how bad of an idea this thread was as you would know we are usually highly critical of such posts here where people sign up post garbage on 5 threads and then immediately open an advertising thread without a provider tag.

So my answer to you is..

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

This isnt an advertisement at all, None of the listed offer is active i am just trying to know what would the customers love to see around, as soon as we get the provider tag we will begin to advert the products here.

We are interested in this community of course because its one of the biggest hosting communities around the we and as a hosting provider that should be my place and where we belong :) and as you specified the account just got crated few days ago thats why you cant find a lot of activities also once more the thread itself isnt an offer but its looking for ideas.

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • YuraYura Member

In my head?

Zombies.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • @Amitz said:
    Sex with a real woman together with the VPS purchase?
    //Edit: I am with @WSS. Anything but free head is too exhausting anyway.

I liked the idea xD but how to apply that offer?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

TheLinuxBug said: No provider tag (while not offering services directly you are still advertising them here with this post)

Yeah, but you could say that about anyone who posts with a signature.

I think it's just marketing research, albeit of a...wait for it...mad variety.

Really the provider tag is just "can you post an offer".

Rocketrix said: Order a VPS get 2x of its price back to your paypal.

I vote for this, without any "limit 1 per customer" limitations. In fact, as soon as someone posts this offer, I will retire the day someone posts this offer, assuming their WHMCS can keep up.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited April 2017

I like it when providers come up with nice added-value propositions to sit alongside their plans, something that helps them stand out from the crowd, from the sea of mediocre SHIT that exists in the LE*.

What REALLY FUCKING WINDS ME UP IS STUPID FUCKING GIMMICKY 'ADVERTS' LIKE THIS SHIT THAT LACK ANY FUCKING IMAGINATION WHATSOEVER, POSTED BY CUNTS WHO CANT EVEN BE FUCKED TO GET A PROVIDER TAG FIRST.

FUCK YOU ROCKETRIX, YOU FUCKING STUPIDLY NAMED TURD OF A PROVIDER.

Thanked by 3thharris K4Y5 Basil
  • WSSWSS Member

But @Nekki, RockeTRIX are for kids!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@WSS said:
    But @Nekki, RockeTRIX are for kids!

Silly rabbit, RockeTrix is for cunts!

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:

I don't remember that from Def Leppard.. who sang it?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

I don't remember that from Def Leppard.. who sang it?

Guest vocals by Seb Bach.

I loved Skid Row so much when I was young. So very cheesy now. Seb Bach still has the same exact hair, I think.

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:
    I loved Skid Row so much when I was young. So very cheesy now. Seb Bach still has the same exact hair, I think.

Could be worse- you could be 18 and life retarded, 18 and dumb to go..

• RizRiz Member

@Rocketrix said:
    Hello this is me [RTX]Omar, and i am opening this thread today to ask a simple questions.

Whats the most MAD offer that you wish to see from a hosting company.

What do i mean by MAD?

I mean an offer that can be really created or applied, it should be unbelievable but but attainable, show me your madness.

Offers which i have recived around and i really liked it was:

Order a VPS get three.

Order a VPS get a steam code.

Order a VPS get 2x of its price back to your paypal.

Upgrade a service, get the maximum plan instead of the next one for the same price.

Get a Random funny .com domain on your order.

Get 5 x of your order's value to your account credit balance.**

So please reply with the most mad offer that you would think about, and i will pick the most mad and nice one, And will give the offer's owner 20 USDs credit balance at his Rocketrix's account even if he dont have one i will give him the balance at a new account.

Be Creative!
    Good luck.

Order a VPS and get your sister.

• r0xzr0xz Member

@Rocketrix said:
    And will give the offer's owner 20 USDs credit balance at his Rocketrix's account even if he dont have one i will give him the balance at a new account.

strictly for men

• @Rocketrix If you can just match VirMach or cociu's offers at Easter thread, that will be a lot.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@momin90909 said:
    @Rocketrix If you can just match VirMach or cociu's offers at Easter thread, that will be a lot.

And sustain for 6 months. You forgot that, @momin90909

• BG32BG32 Member

Lasting the summer

• As long your billing node can tank visitor from offer thread it must be mad deals

• 400+ People trust Rocketrix! Be one of them today. Ummmm.... nah I'll pass. Your website has zero information about you or your company... And who/what was Sharp Servers?

• @Yura said:
    In my head?

Zombies.

With their tanks.

• MaherMaher Member

@michaels said:
    400+ People trust Rocketrix! Be one of them today. Ummmm.... nah I'll pass. Your website has zero information about you or your company... And who/what was Sharp Servers?

Indeed we satisfy more than 400 clients from 50 countries around the world and still increasing.
    This thread was created for the goal of approaching providers from their future clients we were expecting replies with eachone's opinion and his view of the best suitable plan he'd wish to see on the forum.
    I still have hope that someone will reply with the answers we wanted to offer you the most suitable plans with an affordable price.
    In the next days we will gather infos from this survey posted here and shared with numerous amount of people, and a rocking plan will be released.
    May you all have a nice day.

Maher