Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SERVEYOURSITE DEDICATED ★ 8 GB RAM ★ 500 GB HDD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SERVEYOURSITE DEDICATED ★ 8 GB RAM ★ 500 GB HDD

Serveyoursite offers a variety of dedicated server options to suit the needs of clients of all types and sizes. We offer basic, entry-level servers perfect for larger Web sites, corporate needs and small hosting companies; power servers for customers looking to manage large Web applications or a high volume of customer Web sites; and practically any size server in-between.

Our servers are available with or without management, we offer 24/7 support and expedited setup.

Take a look at our Exclusive LET Offer

Advanced Server
Intel Core i3
8 GB Ram
500 GB Hard Drive
Unmetered Redundant Bandwidth
1 IPV4/IPV6 IP Allocation
Regular Price: $39.99
LET Price: $34.99 with coupon code lowenddedi
ORDER NOW

Network Testing and test IP available here

Thanked by 1spywork

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Single homed HE.net?

• BopieBopie Member

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Single homed HE.net?

Were can you see that?

• BopieBopie Member

also @LoreSYS Whats the difference from using you instead of http://whitelabelitsolutions.com ?

Seems you are just a reseller, forgive me if I'm wrong but iv never seen their site before the idea intrigues me

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Single homed HE.net?

We are multi homed. Using HE.net, Telia, GTT Cogent and Connected to Digital Realty Peering

• @Bopie said:
    also @LoreSYS Whats the difference from using you instead of http://whitelabelitsolutions.com ?

Seems you are just a reseller, forgive me if I'm wrong but iv never seen their site before the idea intrigues me

Serveyoursite is a DBA of whitelabelitsolutions and no, we are not resellers. We own the datacenter and all the hardware

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@bopie Im a idiot today i only tried from 2 other vps and saw them all come in from telia and get handed off to he.net in NYC. So i assumed they were single homed he.net. I was wrong!

• BopieBopie Member

@loreSYS as i said forgive me if i was wrong i never saw that site before and it was just strange to see your site as a subdomain, Great price either way.

• No problem @Bopie

• edited April 2017

Is Serveyoursite redirected to another domain? There is no professional.

• @DomainhostCoupon said:
    Is Serveyoursite redirected to another domain? There is no professional.

Serveyoursite is a DBA of Whitelabelitsolutions. We have our own datacenter in New Jersey and we own all the hardware we offer. Thats the main reason we can be very flexible with our pricing.