Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a copyright-free (such as but not limited to DMCA/EUCD) unmanaged VPS provider - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a copyright-free (such as but not limited to DMCA/EUCD) unmanaged VPS provider

2»

Comments

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited April 2017

@Hero1711 said:

Abelohost or suckmyballsdm.ca aka sharkserve.rs

nobody will willingly ignore valid EUCD in europe, so your only chance is to hope that the host takes it as DMCA, or host it in a country where both are invalid.

Since you are not actually involved with the group, but instead act as their hosting provider/reseller for money, I can't understand how you don't wish to research yourself as they expect you to, but instead keep demanding answers here.

Thanked by 1Hero1711
  • Oh man, sorry to have tipped over that bucket of poo. I found the Krebs and Wikipedia articles and hoo boy. I might actually look for Krebs's book at the library.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • Hero1711Hero1711 Member
    edited April 2017

@stefeman said:

Abelohost or suckmyballsdm.ca aka sharkserve.rs

nobody will willingly ignore valid EUCD in europe, so your only chance is to hope that the host takes it as DMCA, or host it in a country where both are invalid.

Since you are not actually involved with the group, but instead act as their hosting provider/reseller for money, I can't understand how you don't wish to research yourself as they expect you to, but instead keep demanding answers here.

Thanks for these 2, unfortunately they are over the budget.
    I did research, but most available offers are about DMCA-free. Isn't this a place to ask providers for offers that they might have not posted?

• msg7086msg7086 Member
    edited April 2017

Please do note that copyright holder can not only send a DMCA notice, but can also threat your upstream network provider for legal actions -- by that time nothing could save you.

Disclaimer:

I helped hosting an anime download site, and those European providers that seems to be infringement friendly couldn't save us. Now the webmaster is using a bullet-proof hosting provider which costs much more than your budget. The phrase "ignore copyright takedown request" itself costs you $30-$50/month if not more.

Another anime site I helped hosting is with BuyVM @francisco on their slice+DDoS IP, and so far so good.

Thanked by 1Hero1711
  • NdhaNdha Member

go get slice lv/lux from buyvm..i host anime stream/download site with them for 8 months maybe..served min 100k visitor /day..

Thanked by 1Hero1711