Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lithuanian dedicated servers, unlimited traffic from $15.79/mo and less!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lithuanian dedicated servers, unlimited traffic from $15.79/mo and less!

bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

Bacloud.com - OWN data center operator in Lithuania, Europe

**Configure servers follow your needs! SAVE 17% on annual payments! Remove second drive/SSD and save over $6/month! **

Intel® Atom™ D2700, 4GB RAM, 2 x 120GB SSD or 2 x 1TB HDD 100 Mbps unlimited - $22.43/mo ( $15.79 with 1 x SSD or 1 x HDD )( Order page )

Intel® Core™ i3-3220, 8GB RAM, 2 x 120GB SSD or 2 x 1TB HDD 100 Mbps unlimited - $30.98/mo ( $24.34 with 1 x SSD or 1 x HDD ) ( >
Order page )

BaCloud-Green
[1 x] Intel® Celeron® G1840T 2C/2T 2.5GHz. 8 GB RAM DDR3 ECC, 2 x 120GB SSD or 2 x 1TB HDD 100 Mbps unlimited, IPMI - $37.39 ( Order page )

BaCloud-Green
[1 x] Intel® Pentium® G3260T 2C/2T 2.9GHz. 8 GB RAM DDR3 ECC, 2 x 120GB SSD or 2 x 1TB HDD 100 Mbps unlimited , IPMI - $39.53 ( Order page )

BaCloud-Green
[1 x] Intel® Pentium® G3460T 2C/2T 3GHz. 8 GB RAM DDR3 ECC, 2 x 120GB SSD or 2 x 1TB HDD 100 Mbps unlimited , IPMI - $45.94 ( Order page )

BaCloud-Green
[1 x] Intel® Core™ i3-4130T 2C/4T 2.9GHz. 8 GB RAM DDR3 ECC, 2 x 120GB SSD or 2 x 1TB HDD 100 Mbps unlimited , IPMI - $47 ( Order page )

BaCloud-Green
[1 x] Intel® Core™ i3-4170T 2C/4T 3.2GHz 8 GB RAM DDR3 ECC, 2 x 120GB SSD or 2 x 1TB HDD 100 Mbps unlimited , IPMI - $46.54 ( Order page )

Build your own cheap dedicated server: https://www.bacloud.com/en/dedicated-server-builder

If you need any custom solution, billing questions please request a quote: [email protected] or Skype: Andrius.Bacloud

*Ping test speed: 185.25.48.2

*IPv6 speed test http://speedtest.bacloud.com

*Data center information: https://www.bacloud.com/about_datacenter.php?language=english

*Our AS61272 information: https://www.robtex.com/as/as61272.html

*Test file download 4GB: http://speedtest.bacloud.com/4000mb.bin

*Our FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/Bacloudcom/

*DMCA friendly

Pings from various locations:

Czech Republic – Prague ~37
Germany - Munich ~34
Germany - Frankfurt ~31
Germany - Berlin ~33
Ireland - Dublin ~54
Spain - Madrid ~57
France - Lille ~54
Switzerland - Zurich ~44
Switzerland - Geneva ~50
Hungary - Budapest ~51
Italy - Milan ~48
Denmark – Copenhagen ~22
Netherlands - Groningen ~38
Netherlands – Amsterdam ~33
Romania – Constanta – 40
Latvia – Riga ~ 12
Estonia – Tallin ~ 18
Norway – Oslo ~24
Russian Federation – Sankt Peterburg ~28
Russian Federation - Moscow ~30
Serbia – Belgrade ~51
Poland – Warsaw ~ 24
Ireland - Dublin ~50
Sweden - Stockholm ~21
Finland - Tampere ~22
Ukraine - Kiev ~43
Ukraine - Kharkov ~38
United Kingdom - Edinburgh ~42
United Kingdom - London ~37
United Kingdom - Manchester ~50

Thanked by 1gattytto

Comments

• BG32BG32 Member

This has one provider written all over it.

• Better deal to provide low cost KVM VPS in your location

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

@jenkki said:
    Better deal to provide low cost KVM VPS in your location

We provide KVM NVM'e VPS in our location

• bacloud said: We provide KVM NVM'e VPS in our location

About low cost KVM

@jenkki said:

bacloud said: We provide KVM NVM'e VPS in our location

About low cost KVM

But what's a point to offer low cost VPS servers? Why provider's should do that? Please share your opinion and I will tell why we are not looking to do that.

• bacloud said: But what's a point to offer low cost VPS servers?

You have two competitors here, time4vps and Hostens, but both them uses OVZ

@jenkki said:

bacloud said: But what's a point to offer low cost VPS servers?

You have two competitors here, time4vps and Hostens, but both them uses OVZ

They are our competitors? Where? In the world? Believe in me, they are not our competitors. In our small 100k people city are 2 data centers and we are competitors as employers only. People moving between data centers. World so large that it makes no sense to try to fight on prices.

• bacloud said: They are our competitors?

Talking about your location, not about how great is you.

• windytime90windytime90 Member
    edited April 2017

I remember the last time you posted offer, you said that was the last time. How about this time?

Moreover, I'm tired of your rude.

@windytime90 said:
    I remember the last time you posted offer, you said that was the last time. How about this time?

Moreover, I'm tired of your rude.

It was last time when I posted VPS offers, because we do not have cheap monthly plans. And I told, that it is a last time when I posting VPS offers We changed to 3 months billing period, so our VPS no longer met criteria to post offers.

Rude? I am always trying to explain things and I am telling the truth which is not always beautiful. Competitors? If we understand the competition from different angles, it does not mean that we are wrong. Lithuania is very small country and we and them working over the world. So we can't be competitors here. We are not looking to be cheapest provider and time4vps and hostens are not our competitors. And it is a reason why we changed 1 months plans to 3 months payments in advance:

Bad guys, scammers, phishers, spammers looking for cheap services to use for short time. They do not care if their server will be suspended after 1 day of usage, but they spread poison over network and making it bad reputation. Like we tried to give some trial NVM'e servers to test. After some time we found botnets or phishing sites in almost all VPS servers.

When we changed to 3 months in advance payments, we are getting almost the same amount of sales, BUT all botnets' phishings, spammers or other badware hosters GONE! They have to choose a different provider to do their nonsense, because they do not want to pay for 3 months. It is not possible to control all clients and ask for photoID each time. And we are happy with this policy.

Our prices a bit higher, but our network is very stable and good reputation. Our NVM'e VPS servers are hosted on 18000 euro NVM'e nodes. We chose quality, strictly VPS/Server limits and instant delivery.

• bacloud said: We are not looking to be cheapest provider and time4vps and hostens are not our competitors.

Again,talking about Lithuania as location, where both of them and you located. They competitors in your location. Buyer looking to location at first place,second place a price and specs

• @jenkki

What he says is that he is looking out for good customers who don't jump on every deal to another provider + that higher prices have better margins for him and block people who look to abuse shared ressources.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited April 2017

Kevinjoa said: What he says is that he is looking out for good customers who don't jump on every deal to another provider + that higher prices have better margins for him and block people who look to abuse shared ressources.

No questions,just some suggestions to improve,nothing more.

edited April 2017

@Kevinjoa said:
    @jenkki

What he says is that he is looking out for good customers who don't jump on every deal to another provider + that higher prices have better margins for him and block people who look to abuse shared ressources.

Strictly VPS/Server ( per server ) limits means, that we do not put unlimited VPS per node to get as much profit as possible. We strictly limit amount of VPS to keep high quality service.

Yes, we are looking for good customers. Customers who buy low-cost VPS.. they do not value services, they do not care. They host botnets, phishing sites, spam sources and other badware. The same with cheap dedicated servers:

About 90% of clients renew servers +150 $/mo after first month.
    About 70% of clients cancel cheap dedicated servers ( bellow $50 ) after first month.

It's statistics.

We have cheap servers in LET range, but after a while we will refuse them.