Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a lowend CDN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a lowend CDN

WorldWorld Veteran

Hi,every one!
I have a website need CDN.
1-2GB/mo (it's a small website.)
I'm in China,so Cloudflude is not good.(GFW)
Price:about $1/mo
In fact, Reverse Proxy is ok!

Comments

• I think the budget is too low for a Hong Kong or Singapore CDN, even just 2GB a month. If your site is legal in China, you could try anquanbao.com , they provide Hong Kong CDN for sites without ICP license, for free.

• WorldWorld Veteran

@sundaymouse said:
    I think the budget is too low for a Hong Kong or Singapore CDN, even just 2GB a month. If your site is legal in China, you could try anquanbao.com , they provide Hong Kong CDN for sites without ICP license, for free.

In fact,anquanbao.com Hong Kong CDN is very slow.

• sundaymousesundaymouse Member
    edited June 2013

@junjiang said:
    In fact,anquanbao.com Hong Kong CDN is very slow.

Then you need to find yourself a route. If Anquanbao Hong Kong cannot help you, you will find other providers' CDNs slow as well.

• Amazon CloudFront?

• WorldWorld Veteran

@sundaymouse said:
    Then you need to find yourself a route. If Anquanbao Hong Kong cannot help you, you will find other providers' CDNs slow as well.

Well...In fact,Hong Kong internet port is only 5-10Mbps.

• @junjiang said:
    Well...In fact,Hong Kong internet port is only 5-10Mbps.

It is a typical condition for Asian DCs. You will find the same port speed in Singapore and other Asia locations. Maybe you would wish to try Japan, port speed is much better.

• vanarpvanarp Member

@junjiang you may want to try cdn.net as they seem to have few pops in asia too. more over you get $15 credit for free that is good enough to try them out for few months. i am using it for last couple of months for a small website and they charged only $2 so far from the free credit :)

• klikliklikli Member
    edited June 2013

How about 360 website guard and that sort of thing?
    CloudFront is an option too. But honestly, I don't think you really need a CDN.

• hgsymhgsym Member
    edited June 2013

I have server in Japan and HongKong , if you want, I'll cache your site,but i need 2-5$/m , okay?

• jimaekjimaek Member

I always wanted to create my own mini/lowend CDN for websites with low bandwidth needs.

Maybe some day...