Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unused bluevm openvz birthday special
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unused bluevm openvz birthday special

grayfuzgrayfuz Member
edited June 2013 in Offers

hi there! anyone interested with bluevm birthday special? it has 1024 of ram, 50gb disk space and located in LA i bought it last 05/11/2014 for $22.99 and i want $20 or pm your offers..

thanks!

Comments

• Why do people keep selling purchased BlueVM VPSes? Are there any issue with their service? Hopefully not.

• trexostrexos Member

I have 2 VPS @BlueVM and everything works great :) Love BlueVM.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Thank you @trexos

@sundaymouse I believe it's because of the offer price, people didn't think before purchasing maybe?

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@sundaymouse - Well we sold over 1,000 of these in one week when we did this special. If my math is right about 20 - 30% sit 100% idle at any point in time.

• It's probably because of the LEBholics who couldn't resist the great deals and bought 30. They then realized that they don't really need 30 of them, and rather then cancel it, they want to let others have the good price.

• zxsdwzxsdw Member

%>_<% 。see you .see me.

• vps is doing great and i have other vps with them but this one is idle.. actually @magiobiawan was right i just bought this vps without any particular use..hehe

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

If no one takes you up on the offer I'll refund you $18 for unused time...

• @bluevm are u serious? that would be great.. anyway ill use that refund for vps renewal..

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@grayfuz - I normally don't, but I'll make an exception this time...

• grayfuzgrayfuz Member
    edited June 2013

@bluevm yeah i know, i read in your tos.. thanks for the exception.. shall i open a ticket?