Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google Apps education, 2k or 10k, unlimited Drive
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google Apps education, 2k or 10k, unlimited Drive

Hi,

I'm looking for Google Apps education accounts, 2k or 10k licenses, unlimited Drive.

If you're selling please PM me your price.
Payment via Paypal or Bitcoin. I'm a reseller and already dealt with many seller here, you can trust me.

Thank you!

Comments

• I don't know... You did only register last month, with little to no comments and/or discussions.

I'd be hesitant, but that's just me...

• Pm sent, check your inbox

• @FlamesRunner said:
    I don't know... You did only register last month, with little to no comments and/or discussions.

I'd be hesitant, but that's just me...

It seems you read it wrong, he registered March 2016. And I already had some deals with him, everything was fine.

Thanked by 2FlamesRunner lema
  • Do these education accounts last? No evidence of crackdown by Google yet?

• lemalema Member

@comXyz : Thank you for your comment! :)

• @comXyz

Thanks for clarifying, and do excuse my ignorance.

Just a dose of healthy skepticism, especially on LET ;)

• @Droidzone said:
    Do these education accounts last? No evidence of crackdown by Google yet?

We can't guess what Google wants. Even their supports have different opinions about the same thing. So good luck :D

• ihadpihadp Member

What's the going price on something like this?

• I think the way google apps for education accounts are obtained is you claim you're some place or service of education who already has a self-hosted or Microsoft Office 365 or none existing solution, you provide them proof and they give you a license, and as far as I know it is free, you don't have to pay monthly fees on that

• lemalema Member

Still looking for ...

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

lema said: Google Apps education accounts

I think one of criteria for Google education account is .edu or .ac or .ac.uk domain on it as for the rest domains at some point the account will be terminated.

• @WebProject said:
    I think one of criteria for Google education account is .edu or .ac or .ac.uk domain on it as for the rest domains at some point the account will be terminated.

No, domains are not restricted.

• IRODIROD Member

@tuanmanh I'm interested too.

• I am interested in purchasing if it comes with full super admin, please Message me price (no .edu, do not want Edu or other restricted/black listed domains)

• @WebProject said:

lema said: Google Apps education accounts

my school has a .us domain name and they have Google apps for education, so I don't think it's that restricted

• lemalema Member

Still looking for ...

• I am looking for...