Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSRUS is currently looking for experienced and highly motivated Sales/Marketing partner
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSRUS is currently looking for experienced and highly motivated Sales/Marketing partner

justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

VPSRUS is taking a new step and are currently looking for experienced and highly motivated Sales/Marketing Partner, great opportunity.

This is a REMOTE position.

Qualifications:

-Must have verifiable sales/marketing experience in the hosting industry.

-Have an exceptional online reputation and superior knowledge of the hosting industry.

- Being well connected by Social Media, forums and other means are highly preferred.

- You will be required to generate new leads and work to close the deal.

- Excellent understanding of the English language, including spelling and grammar.

- Excellent written skills in the English language - Knowledge of the web hosting industry

- Passion for learning

- Self-motivated No technical expertise required but it would be a plus

Responsibilities:

• Generate new leads
  • Work to close deals
  • Provide exceptional customer service
  • Follow-up with customers
  • Introduce new products to current customers
  • Promote on the social media, Facebook, Goggle+ etc...

What do we offer:

-The position is commissioned:

-25% of our website sales prices

-10% of our special offers

-Free VPS

We will distribute 20% of the company shares as bonus at 5% each year, depending on the performance evaluation and goals achieved

How to apply if this Position if sounds good for you.
Please send CV to [email protected]

Equal Opportunity Employment

We recruit and hire persons in all job titles and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regarding an employee's race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual identity, veteran status or disability.

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

What do we offer:
    -Free VPS

That's hilarious.

• Kidsgarden for Kungsgarden Free VPS will hit the charts

• @MikePT said:
    What do we offer:
    -Free VPS

That's hilarious.

I think he means you get 25% of the website pricing as kickback, not 25% discount for your own stuff.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2017

Experienced Sales and marketing 'position' - salary: $0, non recurring commission only.

Regarding the shares, there is not even any company registration number on your site, so I doubt the legalities of internal share distribution to a none employee has really been considered

So this is not really a 'position', you are looking for affiliates.

Not long ago someone here got hammered for 'only' offering slightly above minimum wage, now this... heh

• YuraYura Member

@teamacc said:

@MikePT said:
    What do we offer:
    -Free VPS

That's hilarious.

I think he means you get 25% of the website pricing as kickback, not 25% discount for your own stuff.

Still hilarious. This is an OK offer for an affiliate marketer, not a sales slash support representative with tons of job requirements and obligations.

Thanked by 2MikePT Aidan
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

This is definitely a affiliate position position ;)
    We do offer similar with 20 percent commission in all website listed and promo plans !

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited April 2017

TL:DR the OP is trying to find some idiot to work for him bellow minium wage with no guaranteed pay even when you have to work in customer support on top of "Marketing" the provider on the forums which is supposedly the real job title.

The company is also not registered anywhere and probly wont pay taxes either, so your boss is likely a 14yo russian boy.. Oh but you get a free VPS though..

Honestly.. I see better "partnership" deals even on hackforums lol

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited April 2017

I kinda wonder what hes involved with.. googled his whois associated email and this stuff came up

http://malwaresheriff.com/

http://ozarks.org/

Both malware domains have similar folders on www root

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

WOW, I believe some words fits here.

First to @AnthonySmith one of the guys here that I respect the most, in regarding the company registration number on the website we are not required by the USA laws to do it.
    we are a Florida, USA registered company under # L130001147510 the company name is ITM Services LLC it is a small holding, we have more business under, and you can find us here

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=EntityName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=ITMSERVICES L130001147510&aggregateId=flal-l13000114751-afdc4952-82bb-4344-b79e-1e7f2f85e387&searchTerm=itm services&listNameOrder=ITMSERVICES L130001147510

Now VPSRUS is one of the companies and it is registered here

http://dos.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G16000053358&rdocnum=G16000053358

maybe our post is wrong we are not looking for affiliates we are looking for a partner, we are not giving away company shares and not ask nobody to put money down to buy them as well, so the person interested has to work to get it.

As the shovel, we don't have snow in Florida and we do not bury we burn.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Ok my mistake, what is the salary then?

Thanked by 2Junkless StevenN
  • @AnthonySmith said:

A free VPS.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@AnthonySmith said:

Funny how that question never got answered.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

vpsrus said: USA registered company

I didn't found employer number in DB.

• deadpooldeadpool Member
    edited May 2018

Free VPS but another thread shows they're closing their VPS sector? Alright I give in....

The end is nigh

EDIT: Why did I not notice this thread is a year old...

Thanked by 1deank
  • vovlervovler Member

There are affiliate programs that pay better....

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

As this thread is over a year old, I don't feel it is necessary to continue this discussion here.

@vpsrus - as you're the OP, feel free to PM me to reopen the thread, if desired.

This discussion has been closed.