Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logo Design - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Logo Design

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

@Wicked said:
    Just ordered the same logo from 3 different $5 fiverr shops. Let's see which turns out .

Fix'd.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • IshaqIshaq Member

Speak to @Syerate he did some work for us. Recommended.

• lurchlurch Member
    edited April 2017

Fiverr has been hit and miss for me some of the logos looks like my child has done them in ms paint. Other ones were better but found they had just made using freely available images I.e didn't actually design anything at all. Some of them state the more you pay the more time a more qualified person will spend on it.

• BKhanBKhan Member

Fiverr is the best option :-)

• I also stuck on ms paint for art design, but i am pretty good with AutoCAD which is should be only used for architecture and similiar that require math for every single line, so in the end the result is always a flat logo. But fortunately the best logo on these days is a flat logo. :D

• WSSWSS Member

@brian777 said:
    I also stuck on ms paint for art design, but i am pretty good with AutoCAD which is should be only used for architecture and similiar that require math for every single line, so in the end the result is always a flat logo. But fortunately the best logo on these days is a flat logo. :D

>spline draws penis
    $5 pls.

• @WSS said:
    >spline draws penis
    $5 pls.

Sorry, i am no longer provide fiverr service :)

Thanked by 1WSS
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@lurch said:
    Fiverr has been hit and miss for me some of the logos looks like my child has done them in ms paint. Other ones were better but found they had just made using freely available images I.e didn't actually design anything at all. Some of them state the more you pay the more time a more qualified person will spend on it.

Most cheap designs. Now if you're willing to pay for the creativity needed, its a whole different thing.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I have had a few logo's designed, I will post them here in a bit for some feedback :)

Thanked by 2Junkless Amitz
  • I tested him on your earlier suggestion and I totally agree - the guy over-delivers for the price by a lot.

• While this is a glorified clip collection with a nice way to select them, it's fun :D

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • DeanDean Member
    edited April 2017

I tested this guy out, and like @deadbeef says above... he is really good for $5! I've just requested a revision as it's not quite what I had in mind, but for $5, I can't complain!

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited April 2017

I maded you one for free

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2017

Would love to see some logo samples ,I want a logo too as my lion is too angry . He wants a new dress !!
    How are you @wss ?

• WSSWSS Member

@hostdare said:
    Would love to see some logo samples ,I want a logo too as my lion is too angry . He wants a new dress !!
    How are you @wss ?

OK. Just this one, though...

Thanked by 3hostdare bersy Chronic
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:
    OK. Just this one, though...

I feel so bad for not hiring you at my thread, i see what i have lost now : (((((

What my LION DOING ? YOGA ? meditation ? @wss

• WSSWSS Member

@hostdare He's deep at rest, reclining under his rather large, oddly shaped dress. He is content with the world!

Thanked by 1hostdare

My lion has now approved your design makeover !

@WSS said:
    @hostdare He's deep at rest, reclining under his rather large, oddly shaped dress. He is content with the world!

• @WSS said:

He does appear to also look like a giant cock with feethands.. :)

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • WSSWSS Member

@michaels said:
    He does appear to also look like a giant cock with feethands.. :)

He's just different. Look at his proud mane! There are few lions that could be so majestic wearing a green dress!

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • @WSS said:
    He's just different. Look at his proud mane! There are few lions that could be so majestic wearing a green dress!

My bad, you're right... So majestic and proud!

michaels said: He does appear to also look like a giant cock with feethands.. :)

This is what pro designers/pro painters do . They make everything with hidden meaning . You will need to study deeply and understand the hidden meanings

Thanked by 2michaels WSS
  • @hostdare said:

This is what pro designers/pro painters do . They make everything with hidden meaning . You will need to study deeply and understand the hidden meanings

I thought the hidden message was the Eastern Bandwhich...

edited April 2017

@michaels said:
    I thought the hidden message was the Eastern Bandwhich...

I do not have a sister ,sorry !! :D

Thanked by 1michaels
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

the derail is real, requested closure, I will post a vote in the cest pit I guess :)

Thanked by 1yomero
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:
    the derail is real, requested closure, I will post a vote in the cest pit I guess :)

Roger that.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jarland said: Roger that.

Hey no fair, you posted after I closed it!

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@raindog308 said:

jarland said: Roger that.

Hey no fair, you posted after I closed it!

If two people close the same thread at the same time, does @WSS become admin?

Thanked by 1quick
This discussion has been closed.