Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Hetzner Resellers ? > Do they still limit Bandwidth ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Hetzner Resellers ? > Do they still limit Bandwidth ?

Hii,

Im looking for a few server for my clients. Do they still lock the bandwidth FOREVER , in an event of overage ?

What options do i have for the same price range ? ( Excluding Kimsufi / OVH and WSI / Nocix / Online.net )

Thank You.

Comments

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2017

There is an option built into their panel to turn it off as long as you agree to the overage price of 1.17 eur excl VAT/TB.

Thanked by 2Mridul deadbeef
  • @Mridul said:
    Hii,

Im looking for a few server for my clients. Do they still lock the bandwidth FOREVER , in an event of overage ?

What options do i have for the same price range ? ( Excluding Kimsufi / OVH and WSI / Nocix / Online.net )

Thank You.

ms-word

• If you want to pay for overage bandwith hetzner will not lock your server.

You have list all well known budget provider and i doubt any other which better one. Expect you can raise your fund and use non budget provider

• Can't you buy double bandwidth at Hetzner for like $4.50 on Deutsche Telecom?

• ihadpihadp Member
    edited April 2017

@maldovia said:
    Can't you buy double bandwidth at Hetzner for like $4.50 on Deutsche Telecom?

More info?

Found it here - https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Double_Paid_Traffic/en

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • @maldovia, I don't think that actually doubles your bandwidth, rather it's just a 'premium' link to the DTAG network for an additional charge.

• Guys it's unrelated but does someone know if hetzner allows or has the possibility of becoming a reseller (like having a better pricing for clients).
    I already own like 8 boxes but told a friend of mine and told me he was considering to become a reseller (I've mentioned him that most likely that would not be feasible)

• @inthecloudblog said:
    Guys it's unrelated but does someone know if hetzner allows or has the possibility of becoming a reseller (like having a better pricing for clients).
    I already own like 8 boxes but told a friend of mine and told me he was considering to become a reseller (I've mentioned him that most likely that would not be feasible)

Last time someone came to LET claiming to be a hetzner reseller, hetzner confirmed that they do not have any resellers and a few months later chargebacks happened due to deadpooling.

So, no.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @teamacc said:

@inthecloudblog said:
    Guys it's unrelated but does someone know if hetzner allows or has the possibility of becoming a reseller (like having a better pricing for clients).

Last time someone came to LET claiming to be a hetzner reseller, hetzner confirmed that they do not have any resellers and a few months later chargebacks happened due to deadpooling.

So, no.

Now that you say so I think I recall it.
    Appreciate it