Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web Hosting Reseller with WHMCS license needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Web Hosting Reseller with WHMCS license needed

Hello, is there any provider that can help me with this requests ?

50+ GB disk space

Unmetered bandwidth

Unlimited Domain Addons, Sub Domains, Emails, MySQL (preffered MariaDB)

Litespeed, Let's Encrypt, dedicated ip address, the other usual features..

WHMCS license - this is a must have

All of this under 14 $/month recurring ?

Comments

• JSCLJSCL Member, Host Rep

With the increasing WHMCS Reseller Pricing across the board, I think this will become more and more difficult to find.

• ihadpihadp Member

@JSCL said:
    With the increasing WHMCS Reseller Pricing across the board, I think this will become more and more difficult to find.

Unfortunately whmcs is about 75% of the OP's budget too :(

• Some whmcs resellers get it extra cheap.. so is not imposible.

• JSCLJSCL Member, Host Rep

@Catalin said:
    Some whmcs resellers get it extra cheap.. so is not imposible.

Not any more I'm afraid. WHMCS are putting an end to all that.

• HxxxHxxx Member

You can make your life easier OP and just quit and go to work at McDonalds. You will see a huge increment in your income.

Now to the serious part: evelen2 is doing 13 dollars reseller packages right now which includes WHMCS. 100GB space.

• bersybersy Member
    edited April 2017

not sure on all requested features support, but check https://hostus.us/reseller-hosting.html anyway

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

There are hosts offering $5/mo WHMCS...but they're on $30/mo managed VPSes (e.g., KnownHost).

• CatalinCatalin Member
    edited April 2017

Hxxx said: You can make your life easier OP and just quit and go to work at McDonalds. You will see a huge increment in your income.

I work in IT, no need for McDonalds.. This is for a client of mine and his budget is very low. I cannot share my WHMCS with him.. thats why i am trying to find some offers.

And about Eleven2, their offer is not recurring.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@raindog308 said:
    There are hosts offering $5/mo WHMCS...but they're on $30/mo managed VPSes (e.g., KnownHost).

One of those prices will be going up for sure.

Francisco

• @Francisco , from what i recall you were saying some wile ago that you'll add whmcs licenses as an addon..

@Catalin said:
    @Francisco , from what i recall you were saying some wile ago that you'll add whmcs licenses as an addon..

I wanted to, but not with the headache this is bringing on.

I don't want to spend my time auditing peoples licenses and making sure to increase it and such.

Francisco

• HxxxHxxx Member

@Catalin your client should stay away from this business if he/she is so cheap.

• ihadpihadp Member

@Hxxx said:
    @Catalin your client should stay away from this business if he/she is so cheap.

but but but china

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Hostgator offers 60GB disk + free WHMCS for $20/mo. However, it's not unlimited bandwidth. And, well, it's Hostgator.

http://www.hostgator.com/reseller-hosting

bersy said: not sure on all requested features support, but check https://hostus.us/reseller-hosting.html anyway

That looks nearly up the OP's alley...$15/mo gets you 80GB disk, 2.5TB bandwidth, and free WHMCS. @AlexanderM could answer about the rest.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • Ho... Great, I know few companies... Hostgator, BlueHost but cost will be almost $20 month. One of my friend is bought from small company named DomainRacer at only $15.95 best thing is it's unlimited hosting and will conver whmcs, Litespeed and many other feature.

He is happy with service. Hope this might be solution you are looking for.

• Ho... Great, I know few companies... Hostgator, BlueHost but cost will be almost $20 month. One of my friend is bought from small company named DomainRacer at only $15.95 best thing is it's unlimited hosting and will conver whm

• @codemaza said:
    Ho... Great, I know few companies... Hostgator, BlueHost but cost will be almost $20 month. One of my friend is bought from small company named DomainRacer at only $15.95 best thing is it's unlimited hosting and will conver whm

Joined 10:28 is this the DomainRacer spamming guy again? @jarland @trewq

• @sanvit can you please banned my account... I really don't wanted to join lowendtalk.

• @codemaza said:
    @sanvit can you please banned my account... I really don't wanted to join lowendtalk.

First, I'm not a mod. Therefore I cannot ban accounts.

Second, why would you sign up in LET in the first place?

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

WHMCS licenses go only as low as $6 - $7, unless you have an insanely high number of licenses and get into a custom agreement with WHMCS. That being said, I can do our RS S Plan (WHMCS on this plan is a $4.95 Addon) available across 4 locations at a 15% recurring discounted price of $17.76, if you are okay with the following:

• No unlimited bandwidth
    • Dedicated IP Addresses are an additional $2 /mo /IP.

Host4Geeks said: WHMCS licenses go only as low as $6 - $7

Not anymore, they gutted it for everyone recently. They also made it tiered so depending on how many clients your user has, the price goes up up up.

Francisco

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

Francisco said: Not anymore, they gutted it for everyone recently. They also made it tiered so depending on how many clients your user has, the price goes up up up.

Well, not referring to the tiered model, that has been finalized but is yet to be implemented. The existing pricing model is what I am referring to.

• Anyhow best way is to buy owned Blesta license, and use that.. has some languages missing, but wtf.. better do a language pack than pay what doesn't worth.

• BKhanBKhan Member

WHMCS has increased pricing for their licenses. You may find a provider fit in your budget but will have the license limited to users.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

I can offer you Free Blesta on annual reseller hosting plan which cost you around $60/year or something.

• Depending on the cpanels you need there is:
    https://genhost.in/unlimited-reseller-free-whmcs.php