Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in Europe with 10x IPv4?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in Europe with 10x IPv4?

< 128 RAM
< 5 GB HDD
10 Mbit Unmetered or around 2 TB traffic
10x IPv4

Feel free to post your offer. I'm looking to buy a VPS soon!

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Most EU hosts are very hostile to spam and IPs cost like 1 Eur a month here, for example we require 12 months commitment.
    I think you could find one, but will not be cheap, the IPs will cost much more than the VPS and will probably be terminated after one day, once the blacklisting appears.
    There are a couple of spam tolerating networks but they are already blacklisted anyway.

• FrejMoFrejMo Member

Why would you assume it's for spam? It's not. I don't mind 1 EUR/month per IP or a 12 month contract. Thanks for the info.

• serverianserverian Member
    edited June 2013

@BradND

/shilling

• BradNDBradND Member

@FrejMo email me at bradley at nodedeploy.com and we can work something out.

• PM me and maybe we can work something out. (NL location)

• XTREMEXTREME Member

we have an offer 128mb ram 10GB space, 150gb bandwidth $7/ for 3months ? what do u think ?

• @XTREME said:
    we have an offer 128mb ram 10GB space, 150gb bandwidth $7/ for 3months ? what do u think ?

He's looking for one in the EU, not USA