Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedidirect *Avoid like the plague* - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedidirect *Avoid like the plague*

2»

Comments

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

That is not relevant. He told me to sign up, I did. a refund is 2 seconds of his time. The point is he made an offer and then renegged on it.

• From your logs it was on the 22nd of May when he told you to sign up - without paying - for the 7 day trial.

Twenty-five days later you signed up and paid for the server. The server was delivered to you and then you requested a refund by opening a dispute.

Sorry mate, you're the one wrong here. Not him.

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited June 2013

I'm not a provider, but I feel that the customers should try to work things out with the VSP provider. Only as a LAST resort paypal dispute as you have like 45 days to file a case. I can understand it from the providers point of view of the hassle and charges from PP dispute, so they should do everything possible. If someone one wants to leave (unless network is genuinely bad and not fit for purpose), then I think the provider should keep a pro-rata payment for days of service +- fees

I tried to resolve it with him first! He got crazy defensive and told me to take a walk.

He never responded to messages and even his support responses went from being within hours to weeks.

His communication is terrible. 25 days is how long it took him to respond.

@asterisk14 I agree with what you are saying. He could have even offered a 50% refund and that would have been fine. He was being unreasonable. I'm really not a prick like that.

• ztecztec Member
    edited June 2013

Good luck with your PP dispute and if things turn out for the worst, I might visit you in jail.

• Hire a VPS hitman ----> Robert Clarke!

@ztech Har Har Har

@asterisk14 To be honest I really am not worried about the money. The guy acted like a child, and I am simply acting as child as well.