Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is A Billing Portal Really Needed? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is A Billing Portal Really Needed?

2»

Comments

• NickGHNickGH Member

Time to play devils advocate here...Keep in mind I use WHMCS and SOLUSVM as is the standard around here and have NO intention to change as I follow the K.I.S.S. code.
    I have been toying with building a newer (while still full featured) simpler shopping cart with a friend. My thinking is to make it easier for the end user who may or may not be a technologically challenged individual to set this up without slipping over that last edge into senility as most shopping carts can be prone to causing. While I do not always agree with thumbing your nose at the standard way of doing it I do appreciate breaking the mold every now and again for fun's/boredom's/sanity's sake.
    On that note, time to start a new thread to see what people are looking for...

• @liamwithers said:
    Jeffrey so your question is "Is a billing portal really needed?" and you're trying to tell anybody that is isn't. Yet you've built your own billing portal? This thread is ridiculous.

Indeed, it is. xD