Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server for Videos
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server for Videos

56gomez56gomez Member

I have WordPress website and I'm sharing video for my visitors. I want to host video my server and buy server for only host these video. I have player for streaming. I want to know what kind of server do i need? I am planing to buy Linux server with high bw. What kind of plugin do i need to install. In this server I only upload video and get link play with Jwplayer.

Comments

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Perhaps slap on a cdn like BunnyCDN to handle the traffic requirement

• I hava a wordpress video site.

i use the videojs, I like plugin and skin customization, as well as no player copyright issue,

I never worry about no video content, I often use the acquisition software to crawl the video on Youtube, download it to my video server, and then provide external viewing, of course, the video server is demanding, server IO and CDN problem.

My WordPress does not use too many plugins, my wordpress video site uses a lot of field functions, my theme is also their own development, so there is not much of a problem.

I will consider the late members of the registration, upload function, of course, these functions have been included in the development process, I am still in the study.

Video sites must focus on the user experience, if you do not have an excellent video back-end server, as well as a good site interface and features, visitors will be very few.

I've been setting up for two years.

Now the video site is running well, every day thousands of people visit, I have no publicity from the search engine.

Thanked by 1DigitalJosee