Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest place to get Blesta license
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest place to get Blesta license

UnixfyUnixfy Member
edited April 2017 in Help

Hi,

I'm interested in buying Blesta, but I am looking for the cheapest place to buy it. Cheapest I've found is Licensecart at $7.80/mo for branded ($7 with coupon). Are there any cheaper alternatives to Licensecart?

Thanks.

Edit: reason I don't want to use LC is because of things like this

Thanked by 1geekalot

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

BuycPanel will price match so you don't need to get it from LC..

• WSS said: BuycPanel will price match so you don't need to get it from LC..

Oh wow, I didn't know that. But don't you have to buy cPanel?

• WSSWSS Member

@karatekidmonkey said:

WSS said: BuycPanel will price match so you don't need to get it from LC..

Oh wow, I didn't know that. But don't you have to buy cPanel?

Not that I'm aware of.

Thanked by 1Unixfy
  • VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

I don't know of anyone cheaper than LC for Blesta licenses - that may be your best bet

• Virpus said: I don't know of anyone cheaper than LC for Blesta licenses - that may be your best bet

>
    Right now I'm basically just looking for good price-matches

• JetAppsJetApps Member
    edited April 2017

@WSS said:

• @WSS said:

We will price match most publicly advertised prices for Blesta! Our price match guarantees are granted on a case-by-case basis so if you are interested in this, please send us an email at [email protected]. Our help desk is available 24/7/365 and we offer a 15-minute guaranteed response time!

• LeeLee Veteran

karatekidmonkey said: reason I don't want to use LC is because of things like this

Not surprised, he must make Blesta a decent amount of sales for them to keep him around. The business acumen and customer service skills of GVH-Jonny.

Thanked by 1Unixfy
  • BuyCPanel_Alex said: We will price match most publicly advertised prices for Blesta! Our price match guarantees are granted on a case-by-case basis so if you are interested in this, please send us an email at [email protected]. Our help desk is available 24/7/365 and we offer a 15-minute guaranteed response time!

Yep, I have just bought from you this morning :)

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Lee said: Not surprised, he must make Blesta a decent amount of sales for them to keep him around. The business acumen and customer service skills of GVH-Jonny

I'm all for companies such as BLESTA supporting distributers but that's crossing the line in my own opinion, especially when you can get away with 'moderating' like that. On their own forum. It's things like that, that ruin brands... ahem. United.

I'd go with BuyCpanel personally, perfect sales and support in the past.

Thanked by 2Unixfy Lee
  • BuycPanel is perfect, but LC is better because its somehow belongs to blesta

• LeeLee Veteran

Jorbox said: LC is better because its somehow belongs to blesta

So one is perfect, but the other is better, ok then....

Thanked by 1HyperSpeed
  • Licensecart has been very helpful whenever I had an issue with Blesta so I can recommend him :)

Thanked by 1Jorbox
  • Lee said: So one is perfect, but the other is better, ok then..

Makes sense to me.

Thanked by 1HyperSpeed
  • pphillipspphillips Member, Host Rep

@Jorbox said:
    BuycPanel is perfect, but LC is better because its somehow belongs to blesta

LicenseCart does not belong to Blesta, they are a distributor just like BuycPanel.

• @pphillips said:

@Jorbox said:

LicenseCart does not belong to Blesta, they are a distributor just like BuycPanel.

LicenseCart is not just a distributor he supports Blesta in the forum from a long time and always helps people about blesta.

I didn't say BuycPanel bad, BuycPanel are good just like LicenseCart , but LicenseCart knows more about Blesta , hope you understand!

• Have used BuyCpanel will prefer to go with them , good price good service.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

licensekart

• pphillipspphillips Member, Host Rep

@Jorbox said:

@pphillips said:

@Jorbox said:

LicenseCart is not just a distributor he supports Blesta in the forum from a long time and always helps people about blesta.

I didn't say BuycPanel bad, BuycPanel are good just like LicenseCart , but LicenseCart knows more about Blesta , hope you understand!

That makes sense, I just didn't want people to think that we own a share of LicenseCart or something, which is how it sounded to me. :)

• I recommend LicenseCart, always been very friendly with me and helped me with some issues with Blesta I had a while ago.