Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK VPS - 1GB - Offer - £7.00 Semi Annually or £14.00 Annually
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK VPS - 1GB - Offer - £7.00 Semi Annually or £14.00 Annually

Here we have a special offer for LET Members that will blow your socks off! We are offering this superb deal for just £14.00 per year , WHILE STOCKS LAST

**LET OFFER VPS**

[*]Cpu Cores - 4
[*]Ram - 1 GB
[*]Burstable Ram - 1024MB
[*]Raid 10 Disk Space - 50 GB
[*]Bandwidth - 2000 GB
[*]IPV4 - 1 - More available
[*]Openvz
[*]TUN/TAP Enabled
[*]Solus VM Control Panel
[*]Over 15+ Templates
[*]Instant Activation!

£7.00 Half Year / £14.00 Per Year

Order: https://www.northhosts.co.uk/clientarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=64

Included with all plans:

24/7 Support

Ticket Support

Free Setup

Try us today!!

Comments

• edited April 2017

What spec Dedi is this on?

• Specs vary on our LET offer servers.

• @northhosts said:
    Specs vary on our LET offer servers.

What range of specs do you have? What gen are they? 5400,5500,E3v1-6,E5v1-4? Just want to know what CPU I'm going to be using

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • @TimeWillTell said:
    Good offer tho. Anyway you allow 1-2cpu in exchange for 200+ HDD storage for same price?

Unfortunately not sorry.

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@northhosts said:

What range of specs do you have? What gen are they? 5400,5500,E3v1-6,E5v1-4? Just want to know what CPU I'm going to be using

They are 5400/5500 Gen

• @northhosts said:

@TimeWillTell said:
    Good offer tho. Anyway you allow 1-2cpu in exchange for 200+ HDD storage for same price?

Unfortunately not sorry.

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@northhosts said:

They are 5400/5500 Gen

Could i request a 5500?

• They are provisioned automatically sorry. Generally they are mainly 5500

• Can i run small private seedbox

• Please read https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/111333/northhosts-fails-to-return-hardware-or-emails before considering purchase.

This host has recently jacked up prices on customers without notice, if you have an account with them already, you would be advised to review your account and make sure that the prices of the services you purchased have not randomly been raised without notifying you, as others have reported this is the case and those with auto-payments may not realize this until their payment has already been sent.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1datako
  • northhostsnorthhosts Member
    edited April 2017

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Please read https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/111333/northhosts-fails-to-return-hardware-or-emails before considering purchase.

This host has recently jacked up prices on customers without notice, if you have an account with them already, you would be advised to review your account and make sure that the prices of the services you purchased have not randomly been raised without notifying you, as others have reported this is the case and those with auto-payments may not realize this until their payment has already been sent.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

We haven't put the price of this offer up at all so I suggest you take your stupid comment elsewhere.

• @northhosts said:

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Please read https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/111333/northhosts-fails-to-return-hardware-or-emails before considering purchase.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

We haven't put the price of this offer up at all so I suggest you take your stupid comment elsewhere.

It's a fair warning to potential customers that you have, in the recent past, increased the cost of most of your LET plans.

• No we haven't, those prices displayed are for as long as the time they offered for. The Linux bug isn't even a customer, and clearly had nothing better to do.

• thanks @teamacc and @TheLinuxBug - was considering this, but seeing the price get jacked up if the host feels like it... I think I'll find elsewhere. Very professional attitude as well /s

Thanked by 1nhutphan
  • We haven't jacked the price up. The price you see on here is what you pay.

• always get maxmind error

• qtwrkqtwrk Member
    edited May 2017

@northhosts
    I see something interesting , yes , I just purchased one, it took about 20 hours to set up and I have to issue ticket to get response.

it indeed has 4 cores , but what trickier is that total cpu percentage allowed is 100% among 4 cores.

means , 25% 25% 25% 25% or 50% 50% 0% 0% or 10% 90% 0% 0% and something like that.

I barely seeing 4 core percentage sum up more than 100%.

so I feel , should "4 units of 1/4 vCore" to be more precise description in your offer ?
    or just simply say 1 vCore ...

and it's not 5400 nor 5500 , I got 5345, I guess I am bad of luck , aren't I ?

I am not blaming anything , I can't expect anything more for that price.

I mean , I can take it with 1 core 1gb ram, I just think that "misleading" description is very inappropriate...

• You cant continously use 4 cores at 100% - youll get removed from the service. You can however burst up to 4 cores whenever you like and you seem to be the only person had an issue with that. Drop a ticket next time, might be easier.

• Regarding the wait, it wasnt automatic because you chose a product we dont even advertise or list any more thats not setup for auto provisioning.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@northhosts said:
    Regarding the wait, it wasnt automatic because you chose a product we dont even advertise or list any more thats not setup for auto provisioning.

I understand , sorry about that , just saw it in the product list.

It's understandable for no to have 4 @ 100% because it may overload it and create problem for neighbors, but I can't even burst it more than 100% even for a second that is what bothers me, I am gonna open a ticket for it , please check it out.

• They dont reply to emails so i wont be using