Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

European VPS Needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

European VPS Needed

luissousaluissousa Member
edited April 2017 in Requests

Hi!

A start-up I work with needs a VPS to host their NodeJS Backend and local copy of MongoDB.
Please do not offer if you block port 25. The server needs to connect to a SMTP server to send order-related emails to their clients and partners.

Requirements:

CPU: 2 vCPU at least

Ram: 1-2GB

Disk: 10-20GB SSD

Bandwidth: 500GB at least

SMTP Enabled

Budget is around 15-20$ semi-annually, please don't give me monthly pricing.

Thank you!!

Comments

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Tall order for biannual VPS. This is pretty normal monthly pricing, so you're looking for a proper VPS for around 5% of the typical monthly fee, but none of the protections that most hosts impose like blocking port 25.

If you find someone, I would be curious to know how they do it.

Good luck.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited April 2017

Looks like a folk just having fun..

• Do you mean 15-20 usd monthly on biannual basis, or do you mean semi-annually?

If you want to pay 15-20usd for 2 years worth of vps, I'd say you'll end up with a company that doesn't make it past the first year.

If you're looking for this with 15-20 usd being the monthly price then you should have plenty to choose from.

If this is semi-annual pricing this thread might actually have a purpose.

• luissousaluissousa Member
    edited April 2017

It's semi-annual pricing for sure. I'll edit and correct, thanks!

BTW, biannually is actually twice a year :P

• @randvegeta said:
    Tall order for biannual VPS. This is pretty normal monthly pricing, so you're looking for a proper VPS for around 5% of the typical monthly fee, but none of the protections that most hosts impose like blocking port 25.

If you find someone, I would be curious to know how they do it.

Good luck.

It's a misunderstanding, the budget is semi-annual (6 months). Thanks!