Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Hoster with API
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Hoster with API

Hello,
I'm currently search a server hoster who offers VPS from different countries.
I'm also need a api to order and upgrade VPS plans.
The hoster should also provide SolusVM as administration panel for the VPS.

Please contact via skype ([email protected]) or PM.
Thanks
With best Regards
Dieter

Comments

• You could try cloud.net @onapp_terry

• Sorry, I don't think we could help with this. While I manage both SolusVM & Cloud.net, it'd be hard to tie the two together in the way the customer wants.

• WSSWSS Member

@OnApp_Terry said:
    Sorry, I don't think we could help with this. While I manage both SolusVM & Cloud.net, it'd be hard to tie the two together in the way the customer wants.

Still stinging from VirtKick?

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited April 2017

@WSS said:

@OnApp_Terry said:
    Sorry, I don't think we could help with this. While I manage both SolusVM & Cloud.net, it'd be hard to tie the two together in the way the customer wants.

Come on now, Terry is different to the OnApp brand. We still want him to feel welcome here and contribute. Not hunted down every time he posts and berated with unrelated questions that are just meant to antagonise.

Thanked by 2MikeA AuroraZ
  • WSSWSS Member

@trewq said:

@WSS said:

@OnApp_Terry said:

Come on now, Terry is different to the OnApp brand. We still want him to feel welcome here and contribute. Not hunted down every time he posts and berated with unrelated questions that are just meant to antagonise.

ShitheadByAssociation doesn't matter. Got it.