Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone get a new OVH SP-32 Server (E3-1270v6) delivered yet?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone get a new OVH SP-32 Server (E3-1270v6) delivered yet?

Like the title says, I ordered one on April 2nd, still waiting on delivery.

Anyone else have one coming or already get one delivered? I'm curious to see how the CPU on this one is.

Comments

• That server has an estimated delivery time of 10 days.

• @Dextronox said:
    That server has an estimated delivery time of 10 days.

Yeah, I was just wondering if anyone ordered one earlier and had it already. OVH is normally really good about delivery dates so I'm sure I'll get mine soon.

• WSSWSS Member

@SprkFade said:

@Dextronox said:
    That server has an estimated delivery time of 10 days.

Yeah, I was just wondering if anyone ordered one earlier and had it already. OVH is normally really good about delivery dates so I'm sure I'll get mine soon.

ZE ZERVERZ MUZT PROVIZION ON TIME! (See you Wednesday)

• Thank you for contacting OVH regarding the delivery of your server.

I do apologize for any inconvenience but due to the fact that this server is
    very popular, it seems that we currently do not have any stock on the server
    that you ordered. In this case you have two options;

1. Once the process completes, we will be able to deliver the server, this may
      take a minimum of 24 hours or;
    2. We can cancel the order and if there is any money owed to you, you will
      receive it within 7-10 business days

I will also ask the delivery department if they can give me an update on the
    situation. As soon as we have a response, we will update you via this ticket

For any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us through a
    support ticket or through our toll-free line at 1-855-684-5463. We’re here
    24/7 to help you!

We thank you again for choosing OVH,

That is for the SP-64 2017 and was also ordered on the 2nd

• WSSWSS Member

@FredQc said:
    That is for the SP-64 2017 and was also ordered on the 2nd

SCAM!!!!1!

Thanked by 1FredQc
  • trvztrvz Member
    edited April 2017

Don't hold your breath, they didn't deliver mine (which had 72 hours delivery time) during the last 8 days.

Support says they ran out of hardware.

• @trvz said:
    Don't hold your breath, they didn't deliver mine (which had 72 hours delivery time) during the last 8 days.

OVH running out of hardware? First time seeing this. They must have sold quit a lot or they didn't anticipate to sell that much.

• SprkFade said: OVH is normally really good about delivery dates so I'm sure I'll get mine soon.

Sarcasm or..?

I have used OVH for a few years and have learned that 10 days usually means 2 months.

• @Wicked said:

SprkFade said: OVH is normally really good about delivery dates so I'm sure I'll get mine soon.

Sarcasm or..?

I have used OVH for a few years and have learned that 10 days usually means 2 months.

Every server I've ordered through them has been delivered 3+ days before the 10 day mark with the exception of this one.

• @FredQc said:

@trvz said:

OVH running out of hardware? First time seeing this. They must have sold quit a lot or they didn't anticipate to sell that much.

Same happened to us last year we were waiting 2 weeks for server delivery.