Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS alternative (After stupid price increase 2017)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS alternative (After stupid price increase 2017)

salmasalma Member
edited April 2017 in Help

whmcs make nice script for hosting billing but now whmcs make price very high and make big mistake. now we look for another company who make cheap software. freinds plz suggest which company to buy from???????

Comments

• maldoviamaldovia Member
    edited April 2017

Thanks for posting this, I would like to contribute some extra question marks for emphasis:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• what about blesta? clientexec?

• Blesta did just launch v4 which has a lot of improvements, I'm just waiting for a better WHMCS migration path since every time I've tried it in the past, fails in one way or another :-(

• Blesta is pretty straight forward for migration,what are you having troubles with?
    My only gripe is still the domain management in blesta but 4.3 it should get better! lol

@mrcbrown said:
    Blesta did just launch v4 which has a lot of improvements, I'm just waiting for a better WHMCS migration path since every time I've tried it in the past, fails in one way or another :-(

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

TheHostingTool!

But seriously...the usual recommendations are:

• Blesta
    • ClientExec
    • BoxBilling
    • HostBill (expensive)
    • UberSmith (uberexpensive)
  • Honestly it would copy some of the customer data not all, invoices wouldn't carry over, etc. I even asked for help devs had me try a beta, but just wasn't working and didn't really want to invest a TON of time into it if it was creating that much issue in getting imported, with a 2.5yr old kiddo, not always easy to sit and debug and re-import and try again.

If it's improved in the last 6 months, wouldn't mind giving it another try.

-CB

@Michael_NewEra said:
    Blesta is pretty straight forward for migration,what are you having troubles with?

• I get it man, times precious... Their support forums are a godsend and Paul is a great guy over there. So is the owner of LicenseCart (hes a big contributor) i just forget his name. lol

Would for sure give it another shot. Ive never had those issues you mentioned above but hey we all have different stuff going on in our WHMCS installs =P

@mrcbrown said:
    Honestly it would copy some of the customer data not all, invoices wouldn't carry over, etc. I even asked for help devs had me try a beta, but just wasn't working and didn't really want to invest a TON of time into it if it was creating that much issue in getting imported, with a 2.5yr old kiddo, not always easy to sit and debug and re-import and try again.

If it's improved in the last 6 months, wouldn't mind giving it another try.

-CB

@Michael_NewEra said:
    Blesta is pretty straight forward for migration,what are you having troubles with?

• ngstargatengstargate Member
    edited April 2017

Interested?

• @raindog308 said:

• BoxBilling

I am kind of dissapointed with boxbilling. No updates for a very long time. Bugs everywhere, no php7 support. They even ignore their paid customers. They said they are working on an update at the end of last year, well, it is April in another year already.
    I call that an "abandoned project".

• WSSWSS Member

@psycholyzern said:

@raindog308 said:

• BoxBilling

I am kind of dissapointed with boxbilling. No updates for a very long time. Bugs everywhere, no php7 support. They even ignore their paid customers. They said they are working on an update at the end of last year, well, it is April in another year already.
    I call that an "abandoned project".

If it was OnApp, it'd be considered status quo.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • @ngstargate said:

Interested?

Are you trying to sale a nulled copy here??????

• cheapdedicated said: Are you trying to sale a nulled copy here??????

This is official russian reseller http://whmcs.com.ua/en/

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Some alternative I used is Blesta, ClientExec and HostBill.

• What is the price of a clientexec license now a days?

• https://www.clientexec.com/pricing

Ive had an owned one for ever, never once used it.

@AuroraZ said:
    What is the price of a clientexec license now a days?