Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A quantitive analysis of CC offers on LEB - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A quantitive analysis of CC offers on LEB

2»

Comments

• CVPS_Kevin said: Not really, and I was being nice to even say 20. It's maybe the same 10 members or so who frequent VPSB, while LET on average (from what I observed) has 40-60 members constantly online at a time.

The only reason this seems that way is because the ColoCrossing fan boys run around here opening stupid threads about warez and bullshit topics to make it appear like its still busy here. The people who used to contribute their time to make a lot of these threads worth while/educational are no longer participating here. I love how after all this happened ColoCrossing has run around pushing all kinds of people resell their dedicated server for them, and urged a lot of them to come to vpsboard to advertise. Also if you say vpsboard is in the process of going under, then why did @CVPS_Chris feel obligated to come to vpsboard and spam us there with all your offers and "Press Releases"? I tend to think if what you were saying is true you wouldn't have wasted a bunch of time getting a bunch of people to come spam ColoCrossing/CVPS products to the forum. What would be the use if no one was going there, right?