Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a dedicated server in Canada for VPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a dedicated server in Canada for VPN

Hi,

I am looking for a dedicated server not on a long term contract for a VPN service

Looking for AMD/Intel Cpu, 4b Ram, 1 gbp port (If possible, but can settle for 100 mbps port), bandwidth require around 1 tb , also looking for a / 25 or /26 block with it. I am looking just to lease the ips, not looking to pay a one time setup fee.

Port 25 can be blocked on the ips as well.

I have seen an offer before where the server was 70 dollars and a / 25 block was 60 dollars, but was hosted in US. If it is possible to match this offer that will be great.

I am willing to reduce the server requirements in order to get a cheap server as well as reduce the bandwidth

Thanks in advance

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

4b RAM? Is anyone colocating a Mattel Aquarius with a fairly full BASIC RAM subset? (I seem to recall it has like 1.5k of RAM available).

So, you want a ton of Canadian IPs for a "VPN", days after someone asked for a bit more for sneakerproxies. What guarantee do they have that you won't burn their IPs for such a thing?

• I am not into this sneaker business just looking to offer to my customers, first time in the discussion saw some good deals was hoping I could get a good deal

Thanks

Just post links to websites that you think might work for me I have a tight budget but I am willing to work with it

• thenex said: looking to offer to my customers

How many potential VPN users do you have that you would need this amount of resources?

• WSSWSS Member

@127001 said:

thenex said: looking to offer to my customers

How many potential VPN users do you have that you would need this amount of resources?

One person has two feet, so..

• WSSWSS Member

lol

IWantSneakerSUBNETS
    Can you sell me a subnet

IWantSneakerSUBNETS
    Because you a bitch

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

VPN + Canada, probably best bet is going with OVH. Looking at like $69/mo for the server (hosting lineup), then $3 setup fee per IP but no monthly fee.

• @127001 said:

Hi, I am ordering this much as I allow up to 3 people to connect one vpn to share with friends and family, cost a little more but helps to generate business. Ordering this subnet size just ensures in case of a very high usage time that I can offer my customers instead of denying them the service.

Thanks

• @Harambe said:
    VPN + Canada, probably best bet is going with OVH. Looking at like $69/mo for the server (hosting lineup), then $3 setup fee per IP but no monthly fee.

I want to test out the service offer it to my customers and then see if they want more from there I will switch to OVH but for now I will stick with just a monthly lease so I am not locked in for a long time in case it doesnt work out

• @WSS said:

@127001 said:

One person has two feet, so..

Hi once again I am not apart of the sneaker business sorry to say good money there if you know what you are doing but I will stick with going to the store to purchase shoes on sale haha. If you aren't adding to my post I don't need your constant input about sneakers

Thanks

• @WSS said:
    lol

IWantSneakerSUBNETS
    Can you sell me a subnet

IWantSneakerSUBNETS
    Because you a bitch

For this please refer to my post above, I have no clue why you are posting constantly about this stuff

Thanks

• thenex said: Hi, I am ordering this much as I allow up to 3 people to connect one vpn to share with friends and family, cost a little more but helps to generate business. Ordering this subnet size just ensures in case of a very high usage time that I can offer my customers instead of denying them the service.

Thanks

Why only 1TB of transfer then?

• @127001 said:

thenex said: Hi, I am ordering this much as I allow up to 3 people to connect one vpn to share with friends and family, cost a little more but helps to generate business. Ordering this subnet size just ensures in case of a very high usage time that I can offer my customers instead of denying them the service.

Thanks

Why only 1TB of transfer then?

From the stats we have collected most brand new server locations tend not to go over the limit of 1 tb as most customers seem to stick to the old server location they like. I am just offering to the customers to see there response to the new server. If the response is well than I will look at more large scale, but for now try to keep it low scale and within a budget.

Thanks