Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks to Oktay, Daniel and their teams.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thanks to Oktay, Daniel and their teams.

kyakykyaky Member
edited April 2017 in Providers

Hi Community,

I haven't been on this forum for a while.

I've been doing affiliates introducing customers to Oktay's product: vpsdime, backupsy and Diniel's bandwagonhost ... for 3 years. I've brought hundreds to them.

From the affiliate and online marketing point of view, I have to say their businesses are some of the most honest providers I've every been with. I've never had any problem with the payment. They PAY and very QUICK.

There are still many service providers trying to refuse to pay me for referred customers with many excuses. They delete my account when I ask for affiliate payment or they change their words saying earning can only be used as account credits.

Again, thanks for Oktay and Daniel for providing such good VPS service and affiliate product.

@serverian @dcc

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Oktay has always run an excellent and tight ship.

Thanked by 1serverian
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

Those who do not pay affiliate money deserve to Deadpool !!

• edited April 2017

@hostdare said:
    Those who do not pay affiliate money deserve to Deadpool !!

Thanked by 1agonyzt
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

haha

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited April 2017

In b4 a gazillion pms inviting you to be their affiliate for 99% profit...

Thanked by 1jh
  • jhjh Member

Not paying affiliates is incredibly stupid

Thanked by 2MikePT AnthonySmith
  • YuraYura Member

@jh said:

And very common. Stupidity is very common in general.

Thanked by 2jh inthecloudblog
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Yura said:

@jh said:

Yep. Lots of threads of some affiliates due X thousands and getting $0.00 and closed threads.

Francisco

• YuraYura Member

@Francisco said:

@Yura said:

@jh said:

Yep. Lots of threads of some affiliates due X thousands and getting $0.00 and closed threads.

Francisco

If you look beyond vps and towel business you will find plenty. Sometimes I forget this forum is specifically for hosting related issues, so within that scope - your sarcasm is perfectly justified.

However, you can't refute my second sentence.

• @kyaky you know i have a Chinese web hosting blog which is zhujiceping.com.

i agree with you absolutely.

i can not get the afffiliate money from most of providers usually .

most of providers ignore the ticket of "Affiliate Withdrawal Request" ,finally , delete account or add as account credits.

• kyakykyaky Member

@Francisco said:

@Yura said:

@jh said:

Francisco

Forgot to mention, buyvm was paying very good too. But I haven't checked my aff account for a while. Still allow withdrawing earning?

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2017

I do not know what I am doing so wrong tbh in terms of attracting affiliate marketers, I cant seem to get any stable ones, I have literally a couple that do pretty well.

I actually have to keep reminding one of them to make withdrawals as he has been getting monthly commission for about 6 years and I think he just forgets.

Thanked by 2vimalware netomx
  • LESLES Member

gongyi said: most of providers ignore the ticket of "Affiliate Withdrawal Request" ,finally , delete account or add as account credits.

Some providers just do account credits, better than nothing.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    I do not know what I am doing so wrong tbh in terms of attracting affiliate marketers, I cant seem to get any stable ones, I have literally a couple that do pretty well.

I actually have to keep reminding one of them to make withdrawals as he has been getting monthly commission for about 6 years and I think he just forgets.

To be honest, credit to you for reminding them. There are many companies that would let people forget to avoid having to pay out the cash

Thanked by 3vimalware yomero sin