Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Looking For] Hosting Provider With Minimum 50GB SSD Based Space Preferably Located In India - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Looking For] Hosting Provider With Minimum 50GB SSD Based Space Preferably Located In India

2»

Comments

• @DewlanceVPS said:

100% Agree, Please also teach others who want to live in dreams like Kushal who is maybe still living in a dream that Indian company are good.

Arent you an Indian provider as well ? Though I agree, H4G is indeed below par.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Junkless said:
    Arent you an Indian provider as well ? Though I agree, H4G is indeed below par.

Yes, I am Indian and this is the reason how I got this experience and learn to stay away from Indian hosting company and I am not saying that "everyone" is bad, I am only saying that "Most of" are bad and I used most of popular and non-popular company in past from year 2009 to 2010 and disappointed and this is the reason why I move my all servers from India to USA and UK.

• @leapswitch you were my first choice for an indian company but i had to look else where since there was no 50GB shared hosting plan.

With 200+ small inboxes 550INR per inbox gets too expensive. If you can offer something like atleast 30-40GB of total space and unlimited email accounts i'd be very interested.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@LET_mejoin said:
    @leapswitch you were my first choice for an indian company but i had to look else where since there was no 50GB shared hosting plan.

With 200+ small inboxes 550INR per inbox gets too expensive. If you can offer something like atleast 30-40GB of total space and unlimited email accounts i'd be very interested.

From experience, I would not recommend using a shared hosting plan to host 200 mailboxes. For such a high amount of users/employees, the company should be able afford something better than a $100 shared hosting plan.

Few things to consider - Backup/tar.gz of 50GB worth of small files, Webmail/Login/Outlook/ IP block issues with so many users, password hacked issues etc.

I would recommend taking a small 1-2GB RAM VPS and run Mail-In-a-Box or iRedmail on it. Easy to setup/use , vps backup is easy with R1Soft or similar, storage is also generally cheaper compared to shared. Both above options use Roundcube, so your users won't have to adjust to a new interface.

• yeah, I agree with Ishan here. For those many mailboxes, 1 shared hosting is a bad idea.

• Running a mail server is something that I would absolutely not recommend. Blacklists, the inevitable spam due to compromised accounts, random delays, etc. And plus it is very critical... you can expect to send a mail at 4am and be unhappy if there are issues, not the case with other internal services.

• @LET_mejoin said:
    @leapswitch you were my first choice for an indian company but i had to look else where since there was no 50GB shared hosting plan.

Try mxroute?

• MridulMridul Member
    edited April 2017

Did you try ctrls.in ?