Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ExtraVM ~ DDoS Protected OpenVZ VPS @ $3/m - SSD, IPv6, Fast Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ExtraVM ~ DDoS Protected OpenVZ VPS @ $3/m - SSD, IPv6, Fast Support

MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
edited April 2017 in Offers

ExtraVM offers OpenVZ and KVM VPS in Canada, France, the U.S. and soon AU/ASIA. With us you can request custom network firewall rules to be assigned for your IPv4, rDNS to be setup, and not have to worry about waiting a day for support. If you're interested check out our LET plans below. We take weekly backups of all OpenVZ VPS, and have multiple layers of resource and hardware monitoring setup for each server, reliability is our main goal, unlike some others. We also include IPv6 with every server.

If you have a question just submit a ticket, typical response time during North America daytime hours is under 15 minutes. You can also contact us via live chat on our website if we're available.

New client? Use the promotion code "25SWITCH" to get 25% off your first month on any OpenVZ VPS plan paid monthly or quarterly.

// 512MB OVZ
1 CPU Core (4.0GHz)
512MB Dedicated RAM
6GB SSD Space
1TB Bandwidth (Free inbound)
250Mbps Port
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6
DDoS Protected (Anti-DDoS Game)
Montreal, Canada & Gravelines, France
$3.00/month ($2.25 w/ promo 25SWITCH)
$36.00/year

// 1024MB OVZ
2 CPU Cores (4.0GHz)
1024MB Dedicated RAM
15GB SSD Space
2TB Bandwidth (Free inbound)
250Mbps Port
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6
DDoS Protected (Anti-DDoS Game)
Montreal, Canada & Gravelines, France
$6.00/month ($4.50 w/ promo 25SWITCH)

Interested? Order now.
Montreal, CA - https://www.extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=11
Gravelines, FR - https://www.extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=15

We also have Sydney, AU KVM VPS but are above pricing. They may be revised in the future.

Payment Methods:

• PayPal (Debit/Credit)
  • Stripe (Debit/Credit)
  • BitPay (Bitcoin)
  • Ethereum (Manual Transaction)
  • PaymentWall (PaysafeCard, PagSeguro, and 100+ Local Gateways/Currencies)
    We offer a 3 day money back period, no questions asked. Some local payments via PaymentWall method are not able to be refunded, however Bitcoin, Stripe and PayPal can be refunded instantly. We only offer 1 refund per account, in most cases accounts are closed after a single-service refund is processed.

Links:

rDNS changes can be requested via support ticket for IPv4 and IPv6. We have 25+ operating system templates to choose from for our OpenVZ servers. If you are hosting a game or voice server, please open a ticket with the ports you will use and the type of service so we can apply a proper mitigation filter to allow traffic. **

Comments

• I recently got one 1024MB OVZ in BHS with @MikeA and everything runs very smoothly ;-)

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • YuraYura Member

1 ipv6 only, Mike? Come on, Mike. Don't be that guy, Mike...

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@Yura said:
    1 ipv6 only, Mike? Come on, Mike. Don't be that guy, Mike...

In a galaxy far, far away, I would be able to get more than a single /64 and OpenVZ update.

• Is my VoIP server still banned Mike? :P

@stefeman said:
    Is my VoIP server still banned Mike? :P

no, but tell me if you plan to use something again beforehand so I can set some firewall rules.

Thanked by 1stefeman
  • MikeA said: soon AU/ASIA

Dont you already support ;)?

@Gravely said:

MikeA said: soon AU/ASIA

Dont you already support ;)?

Oops. Australia at least.

• Your title said OVZ/KVM but I didn't see any KVM offer.

• @Yandex said:
    Your title said OVZ/KVM but I didn't see any KVM offer.

"We also have Sydney, AU KVM VPS but are above pricing. They may be revised in the future."

@Yandex said:
    @doghouch said:

@Yandex said:

"We also have Sydney, AU KVM VPS but are above pricing. They may be revised in the future."

Yeah, sorry. I would edit it if I could now, maybe one of the mods can to remove that. KVM will be offered in the future for the same price but I can't say when.

• @MikeA Flag it and see if they feel like changing it for you ;)

• Do you have any test ip?

@mtrzz123 said:
    Do you have any test ip?

What location & service? Send me a PM, but otherwise you can use OVH's public test pages since it's the same network.

• Alright I'm a bit stupid, I don't know the difference between KVM and OpenVZ.

KVM has dedicated cores, right?

edited April 2017

@TheRealMakan said:
    Alright I'm a bit stupid, I don't know the difference between KVM and OpenVZ.

KVM has dedicated cores, right?

no, virtualization doesn't matter, you will always end up paying more for dedicated cores unless it's only a single core or less. Shared cores doesn't mean you can't use the allocation at any time though. @Francisco has a good page on some of the more important differences https://buyvm.net/openvz-vs-kvm, I'd recommend reading that since it's pretty and explains it well.

• Awesome thanks for letting me know. I saw the OVH VPS Cloud page and people told me those were dedicated cores. So I just assumed all KVM's were dedicated, sorry 'bout the mixup.