Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offshore VPS for personal VPN server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offshore VPS for personal VPN server

2»

Comments

• @Francisco said:

@antik0 said:
    @Francisco, @raindog308 Luxembourg test/example IP?

You can check http://test.buyvm.net

The LU IP's will randomly GEO to the US since we used our ARIN blocks, but you can confirm in a traceroute/etc.

Francisco

U. S. IP address..

• jiggawattz said: 12 * $3.50 == US$42 which is $10 over OP's budget, Sir

Just hope mr.Lukashenko approve it

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@antik0 said:

@Francisco said:

@antik0 said:
    @Francisco, @raindog308 Luxembourg test/example IP?

You can check http://test.buyvm.net

The LU IP's will randomly GEO to the US since we used our ARIN blocks, but you can confirm in a traceroute/etc.

Francisco

U. S. IP address..

Most places list it as LU, some just haven't updated their GEO in years.

Francisco

• @sin said:
    mikrovps.hu and use promocode: LEBXEN50 for 50% off

Expensive.. Budget: $35/yearly.

• antik0 said: antik0

TakeWyn UA KVM $1 per month.

• @antik0 said:

@sin said:
    mikrovps.hu and use promocode: LEBXEN50 for 50% off

Expensive.. Budget: $35/yearly.

Really? It's being listed as 5.90 usd/month, adding the 50% coupon to that would equal 2.95 usd/month aka 35.40 usd/year.

You're saying you cant even go 40c over budget? Then buy it semi-annually, there's a discount on it then.

Thanked by 1sin
  • @jenkki said:

antik0 said: antik0

TakeWyn UA KVM $1 per month.

Takewyn.com said: no offshore vps...

• antik0 said: Takewyn.com said: no offshore vps...

Hah.. )) That truth dude..

antik0 said: Ukraine

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited April 2017

Francisco said: Most places list it as LU, some just haven't updated their GEO in years.

Certain DBs will never accept ARIN IPs as EU geo. Same as they do not accept RIPE in US. You cannot fix this (sadly neither can i, and neither could EDIS or others, just as it is...)

jenkki said: Just interesting if other countries than mentioned have block access to Twitter?

A lot have Twitter blocked actually, these however tend to not have english speakers or major internet penetration. Case in point is half of East Africa.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @jenkki Ukraine is offshore country. Takewyn.com says we are not offshore. Did you understand? For example.. Tilaa.com not offshore, abelohost.com is offshore. But both NL location..

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited April 2017

antik0 said: Ukraine is offshore country

Well, sure, in the sense that you can do whatever - as can Ukrainian police/gov, including just taking your server(s). Happens every month, same in Russia.

Sure, YOU personally might be safe if you never go there, but your data or server never is.

• The requests continues.

• antik0 said: Tilaa.com not offshore, abelohost.com is offshore. But both NL location..

I don't think I understand what you mean by offshore.

• WisHosting? 3$/year. They don't have dedicated IP.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

You should describe a little what you mean by offshore ,so you get targetted offers ??

• antik0 probably does not understand what does Offshore mean. In Turkey it means banking heavens where you can set up companies with no tax or little regulations such as BVI, seychelles etc. I doubt these places have best internet connection.

As for myself, I got it from AlphaVPS 12 euros/year openvz package in Bulgaria, which I get 23-25 ms to my home, which is pretty damn good and they have rock solid network. Works great for openvpn and personal private proxy needs.

• netenginetengi Member, Host Rep

Hello,

We can provide in Ukraine or Russia VDS for your VPN.

• @jenkki said:

antik0 said: Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, Sweden, Netherlands, Latvia, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Isle of Man etc. offshore countries..

All your list not a offshore, you just victims

What is your offshore then?

• @muratai said:
    antik0 probably does not understand what does Offshore mean. In Turkey it means banking heavens where you can set up companies with no tax or little regulations such as BVI, seychelles etc. I doubt these places have best internet connection.

As for myself, I got it from AlphaVPS 12 euros/year openvz package in Bulgaria, which I get 23-25 ms to my home, which is pretty damn good and they have rock solid network. Works great for openvpn and personal private proxy needs.

What about panama?

• @muratai are you aware of any offers it links from alphavps?? The 12 euros per year seems good

Thanked by 1muratai
  • @antik0 said:
    @jenkki Ukraine is offshore country. Takewyn.com says we are not offshore. Did you understand? For example.. Tilaa.com not offshore, abelohost.com is offshore. But both NL location..

Both the companies you listed in that message are registered, and operate, from the Netherlands, as well as both of them operating their servers in datacentres in the Netherlands. I don't see any difference as to how you think one is offshore and the other isn't, can you clarify further your definition of offshore so that people are able to recommend services that meet your needs?

• Just tunnel to a country that is not super-chummy with your regime.

This obsession with 'offshore' is not productive unless you have a good budget and excellent opsec discipline.

Just get an LES like the rest of us if you just want to tweet /post /read to/from web.

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • You dont need offshore vps if only use for bypass twitter. just buy 1$/m vps and use it:)

• @56gomez said:
    You dont need offshore vps if only use for bypass twitter. just buy 1$/m vps and use it:)

$1/monthly vps link?

• quickquick Member

@56gomez said:
    You dont need offshore vps if only use for bypass twitter. just buy 1$/m vps and use it:)

it must be bulletpr00f 0ffshore

• edited April 2017

@antik0 said:

@56gomez said:

$1/monthly vps link?

https://www.alpharacks.com/myrack/cart.php?a=add&pid=237

https://portal.catalysthost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=117 (under your RAM requirement)

Note both of those are in the US, however as you replied to a message about not needing an offshore VPS, I'm assuming you may be considering a broader range of locations now.

Slightly above $1 a month depending on currency conversion rates:
    https://www.northhosts.co.uk/clientarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=65 (UK)

https://www.arubacloud.com/vps/virtual-private-server-range.aspx (only Italy & Czech locations)

• @Letisbest said:
    @muratai are you aware of any offers it links from alphavps?? The 12 euros per year seems good

https://alphavps.bg/clients/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0
    3 eur/month or 12 eur/year
    can choose location