Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel VPS

Hey! I'm currently hosted with ChicagoVPS and I'm just not impressed with the network speeds as it's often slow and now I'm chasing a new VPS with at lest 50GIG Hard drive, 2GIG Ram, and cPanel License included, 2 IP's Location on West Coast of America,

Any prices considered.

Comments

• Ask them first if they can fix it for you. I am getting 1Gbit speeds on my VPS with them, although advertised to be 100Mbps. Are you in their LA location?

You could try BitAccel from my sig or contact @Corey for a custom offer.

• I have contacted them and not much they can do, On their LA Node.

• If you want discounted cpanel I can only think of RocketVPS. Rock solid but they arent in the west coast. Otherwise there are very nice providers here and you grab a cPanel license on your own or around $10/m

• IshaqIshaq Member

We can do cPanel for $10 in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Texas, or Buffalo. PM me for an offer. Each node is connected at 1Gbps.

• CoreyCorey Member

@Grimmy2 said:
    I have contacted them and not much they can do, On their LA Node.

With our discount codes Cpanel + VPS would start at around $20/mo. I don't remember you contacting us. Is $20/mo out of your budget?

• @Grimmy2 from the general nature of your request just want to advise that $10 mo for cPanel is standard don't pay too much..

• CoreyCorey Member

@natestamm said:
    Grimmy2 from the general nature of your request just want to advise that $10 mo for cPanel is standard don't pay too much..

You're right. It's standard for companies that have hundreds of cpanel licenses and a partnership. We have a good bit of customers and have 0 cpanel licenses atm.

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited June 2013

Grimmy,

We are running a $7/m 2GB special. cPanel costs $14.95 so puts you to $21.95/m
    Our servers are located in the GoRack datacenter in Jacksonville, FL.

Cores: 5

► Dedicated RAM: 2048 MB

► vSwap: 4096 MB

► Disk: 100 GB

► Bandwidth: 5000 GB

► IPs: 1 (additional IPs available)

You can order HERE

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Check us out in our Seattle location when you can.