Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NAT recommendation for VPN?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NAT recommendation for VPN?

sanvitsanvit Member
edited April 2017 in Requests

Hi! Can you guys recommend me some yearly NAT providers to host private VPN servers?

Requirements

• Free inbound with 300GB out or 1TB BW

• At least 100M port speed (1G perferred)

• Location NOT UK,US. APAC perferred

• Budget less than $5

Thanks! ;

Comments

• $5 yearly APAC? with this kind of bandwidth, i-83 4.5GBP(~5.6USD) FUP port

• i-83 singapore (if you can find stock) is probably your best bet

• LES?

• layfonlayfon Member
    edited April 2017

LES's bandwidth in APAC is much less than OP's requirement, though EU might fit.
    Don't know whether incoming bandwidth counts

• @layfon @karatekidmonkey @Aluminat

Thanks for the comments! APAC isn't a must. I'll check on LES. Thanks again :D

• If you're looking at LES bear in mind that @AnthonySmith has just changed his ordering model to reduce the support load from such low end offerings. Stock is only going to be made available for a limited window once a year. Coincidentally now seems to be the window for 2017.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

cochon said: Stock is only going to be made available for a limited window once a year. Coincidentally now seems to be the window for 2017.

I am selling what stock is left (quite a few still available) Then I will review it once per year, probably in January 2018, I might also do a mid year review if required.

• saf31saf31 Member
    edited April 2017

If France is acceptable then you can try wishosting openvz mini (only 3$/year)https://www.wishosting.com/order/main/packages/VPS/?group_id=2

• @cochon said:
    If you're looking at LES bear in mind that @AnthonySmith has just changed his ordering model to reduce the support load from such low end offerings. Stock is only going to be made available for a limited window once a year. Coincidentally now seems to be the window for 2017.

Yup. Got a LES JP node and NL node. Thanks guys!

p.s. @AnthnoySmith Is there any way to get extra BW in JP? I saw the +€3 for extra 500G for the NL node, but haven't seen one in JP...

@saf31 said:
    If France is acceptable then you can try wishosting openvz mini (only 3$/year)https://www.wishosting.com/order/main/packages/VPS/?group_id=2

Thanks! Gotta get that one too!