Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

X4B - DDoS Protection [Recurring 40% OFF]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

X4B - DDoS Protection [Recurring 40% OFF]

SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep
edited June 2013 in Offers

About Us

Started in 2010, completed beta testing and registered in 2013 in Victoria, Australia. We specialize in providing effective DDoS proxy solutions at an affordable rate.

The Offer

We are offering 40% off all our US DDoS protection services. I originally planed to offer our EU services at a similar rate but the announcement of our new range is not complete yet, I will do a separate offer for it later. We are attempting to fill new/empty servers with customers, these offerings are at or below cost and never to be repeated. Free trial for US services is still available, however the deposit is not effected by this coupon. The coupon will not follow any plan upgrades or downgrades at a later date.

I will be restricting the coupon to specific servers as they fill up, so don't delay or you will miss out! This coupon can not be applied to existing services, no exceptions.

Prices and Order Links

USA OR / LV DDOS (Server 1)

25GB Starter - $5.40

75GB Small - $6.00

USA OR / LV DDOS (Server 2)

25GB Starter - $5.40

75GB Small - $6.00

Romania

Will be available with a 75%! discount at a later date (possibly Monday)

USA Chicago

25GB Starter - $5.40

75GB Small - $6.00

USA Denver

25GB Starter - $5.40

75GB Small - $6.00

Full details available on the pricing page: http://www.x4b.net/ddos/prices

Be sure to use these links when ordering for the discount to apply.
If you need to complete your registration double check that the coupon is still active after registration, if not resume from the link again.

Features

• Full support for TCP and UDP port forwards as well as HTTP forwarding with unlimited virtual hosts.
  • Every service includes a dedicated IPv4 address
  • SSL support (with SPDY)
  • Edge caching (with management via web interface)
  • More Features

GRE

We are currently looking for beta testers for GRE/IPIP tunnels (not currently supported). Testing will take place in July. However does depend on how long it takes for a few provider issues to get resolved.

Requirements:

• Must know how to configure and setup a GRE tunnel. We are looking for skilled people who can find fault in our design.
  • Must already have a VPS/Server with tunnels enabled, one will not be provided.

Please get in contact if you are interested. You may get a month free in return!

Comments

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2013

Reposted after removal of higher price tag and allowed on a case by case basis as VPS addon. Offer won't harm anyone while someone may find it useful.

• I am not sure, if I buy a 25G smaller product, how do I use it? you give me a reverse proxy IP? can it work for DNS?

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2013

@NameStuff
    During setup you supply a backend IP, we supply you with another IP which you can then configure port forwards for. Currently we require a support ticket to be opened to allow ports below 80 due to abuse in the past. DNS is not unreasonable, however we are unable to allow DNS in Romania due to the Datacenters policy regarding it and frequency of DNS Reflection attacks. In the US is fine, we just need to verify that your server is securely configured (not capable of being used in a DNS reflection attack).

A short list of our policies regarding ports can be found here: http://www.x4b.net/wiki/ApplicationSupport

A quick note, if you plan on hosting an IRC server with us be sure to note the IRC policy.

@Spirit
    Thanks.

Just a note for those interested, there are larger plans (bandwidth) that you can get. However to get them with the coupon you will have to use your brain (hint: back button) since they cant be posted..

• Looks good. Few spelling mistakes on the website you might want to address.

EU protection through voxility?

edited June 2013

@ShardHost
    Feel free to point them out via PM, I know my spelling sucks (and my designer is worse). Ill give it an indepth run over tomorrow when I have time and a quick one now.

Yes our Romanian location is at Voxility. We use Voxility for the first layer of protection against UDP and spoofed TCP (500Gbit), for the second layer we use JavaPipes infrastructure (80Gbit Riorey hardware) which allows for much better protection (Voxility's filters aren't amazing at TCP)

• @Splitce; Can you please kindly compare your service with cloudflare and explain why should we choose you?

edited June 2013

@EarthVPN

1. Because we actually have DDoS protection. Cloudflare will force you to upgrade to their Business plans if you consume network resources, which is far more pricey than anything we offer.

2. Full support for TCP and UDP ports and not just HTTP

3. Dedicated IP, really useful if you want to do SSL.

I don't even feel we are the same service. Cloudflare is really just a "Web Accelerator" were as we are the proper service targeted at DDoS protection.

• IshaqIshaq Member

If you have Romania ready, PM me.

edited June 2013

Romania should be ready on Monday (was scheduled for Friday but never eventuated), just waiting on Voxility to announce our new range. Will do.

Just an update regarding Romanian services, I am currently awaiting confirmation that I am allowed to post the Romanian coupon links.

Apologies for the delay, but we opted to do some firewall testing mid week while the node was empty to ensure accurate filtering.

Romanian services will have a 75% discount available until Monday (48hours+ from now). Feel free to PM me for the offer link.

• Just btw, when is the CDN coming out?

Not for another 6 months most likely, it wont be released until I am confident in its perfection. Its currently being beta tested by us and a few individuals, while it works some of the features need polishing or extension.

edited July 2014

I am aware I am necro posting.

Due to the number of enquiries regarding the coupons expressed in this thread over a year ago. They are not currently active. These coupons were limited in quantity and time to increase customers on new nodes. For these reasons they where at loss (or at-least at no profit).

We don't normally do coupons at, or at-least not regularly for public offers. But to compensate, here is a temporary 10% coupon valid on US and RO services (same as previous coupon).

Coupon: OLDCOUPONISOLD

Coupon valid until 1st of August 2014. Valid for new customers only.

Coupon can be applied during purchase in the Coupon field.

Enjoy.

• @SplitIce really great offer, could you please bring 40% off coupon back, i would like to order 1 annually.

@sonic Take a look at the post above. A below cost service filler coupon is one of those things we do that are once offs, you have to get in when we first launch a location to get them.

The only way to get a service at this price for Romania is to find someone with a service signed up when this coupon was valid (I checked, only a couple left).