Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone update this WHMCS module - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Someone update this WHMCS module

2»

Comments

• drdrakedrdrake Member
    edited April 2017

@mikho said:
    I found how to fill the form values, gihub updated: https://github.com/mikho/livehelperchat

Please try again.

If you would like to get more information about the user in the admin pages I could update the addon a bit more I guess.

Note that if you use custom fields and you want them populated with client info from WHMCS, it is important to use the same names on the form as the plugin. This needs more documentation :)

Tested and only phone field doesn't fill automatically. Name and email are filled.

Edit: Name only shows the first name.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@drdrake said:

Tested and only phone field doesn't fill automatically. Name and email are filled.

I've created two issues on github, Name field should be fixed (update from github please).

Do you know the name of the phone form field? I don't have that form field in my tests.

• @mikho said:

@drdrake said:

I've created two issues on github, Name field should be fixed (update from github please).

Do you know the name of the phone form field? I don't have that form field in my tests.

Will test and report back. BTW you enable phone field from this link in settings site_admin/chat/startchatformsettings

edited April 2017

drdrake said: Will test and report back. BTW you enable phone field from this link in settings site_admin/chat/startchatformsettings

got it !

https://github.com/mikho/livehelperchat/issues/1 is now fixed and the Phone Number is prefilled.

Please update from Github: https://github.com/mikho/livehelperchat

• WSSWSS Member

Jesus that's fucking ugly.

• @mikho said:

drdrake said: Will test and report back. BTW you enable phone field from this link in settings site_admin/chat/startchatformsettings

got it !

https://github.com/mikho/livehelperchat/issues/1 is now fixed and the Phone Number is prefilled.

Please update from Github: https://github.com/mikho/livehelperchat

Will test and report back. BTW the old plugin supported current services and unpaid invoices in chat back to LHC panel. Does it also support this?

drdrake said: Will test and report back. BTW the old plugin supported current services and unpaid invoices in chat back to LHC panel. Does it also support this?

I have updated the calls with the new naming, like I had to do to make it work with name, phone etc....

If the name of the variable hasn't changed it should work.

• @mikho said:

drdrake said: Will test and report back. BTW the old plugin supported current services and unpaid invoices in chat back to LHC panel. Does it also support this?

I have updated the calls with the new naming, like I had to do to make it work with name, phone etc....

If the name of the variable hasn't changed it should work.

It doesn't seem to give any info on LHC panel. Can you please test it? I might be doing something wrong. Except this, everything else works fine!

edited April 2017

drdrake said: It doesn't seem to give any info on LHC panel. Can you please test it? I might be doing something wrong. Except this, everything else works fine!

You want the invoice, service ID and the rest of that info on the admin panel?
    I haven't used the plugin before so I don't know how it "should" work. :)

I can fix that, I know they updated those in later versions of livehelperchat.

• On the previous dev page it says it supports them http://nerijuso.lt/livehelperchat-com-addon-for-whmcs/

For me it's fine. If it would support services it would be brilliant.

@drdrake said:
    On the previous dev page it says it supports them http://nerijuso.lt/livehelperchat-com-addon-for-whmcs/

For me it's fine. If it would support services it would be brilliant.

Give me (and my bottle of rum) a couple of minutes

Thanked by 1trewq

drdrake said: For me it's fine. If it would support services it would be brilliant.

Update from github and there will be information about the customer in the admin panel.
    It ain't pretty but the info is there, not sure I can do anything about how it is presented in the admin panel.

• moonmartinmoonmartin Member
    edited April 2017

@FlamesRunner said:
    @drdrake

It's a relatively easy fix really - WHMCS 7 deprecates the old style SQL queries in favor of Eloquent/QueryBuilder based ones. Easy enough to fix, I'll take a better look later and do it when I have time.

The new way simplfies things quite a bit once you get the basic idea. I have converted a couple 3rd party modules. If I can do it anyone can.

@moonmartin said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    @drdrake

It's a relatively easy fix really - WHMCS 7 deprecates the old style SQL queries in favor of Eloquent/QueryBuilder based ones. Easy enough to fix, I'll take a better look later and do it when I have time.

The new way simplfies things quite a bit once you get the basic idea. I have converted a a could 3rd party modules. If I can do it anyone can.

You are a bit late to the party. The troublesome part was not to update the mysql queries, it was presenting the information on the updated software.

• @mikho said:

@moonmartin said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    @drdrake

The new way simplfies things quite a bit once you get the basic idea. I have converted a a could 3rd party modules. If I can do it anyone can.

You are a bit late to the party. The troublesome part was not to update the mysql queries, it was presenting the information on the updated software.

That stuff didn't change that much as far as I know. A lot of the variables and functions are the same.

@moonmartin said:

@mikho said:

@moonmartin said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    @drdrake

That stuff didn't change that much as far as I know. A lot of the variables and functions are the same.

WHMCS 7 didn't change much but the livehelper application has.

• @mikho said:

@moonmartin said:

@mikho said:

@moonmartin said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    @drdrake

WHMCS 7 didn't change much but the livehelper application has.

I can not see any info in LHC panel. Am i doing something wrong? Also livechat is not showing on whmcs homepage but it shows only when someone logins. Option "Show Live Helper Chat widget only for logged user" is disabled.

• One more issue. How to select which departments to show? It's showing all departments when I only want to show "support" department.

@drdrake said:
    I can not see any info in LHC panel. Am i doing something wrong?

This is where I see it on the hosted version that I'm testing against.

@drdrake said:
    Also livechat is not showing on whmcs homepage but it shows only when someone logins. Option "Show Live Helper Chat widget only for logged user" is disabled.

a missing </script> crashed it when there were no logged in user.
    github updated

• @mikho said:

@drdrake said:
    I can not see any info in LHC panel. Am i doing something wrong?

This is where I see it on the hosted version that I'm testing against.

@drdrake said:
    Also livechat is not showing on whmcs homepage but it shows only when someone logins. Option "Show Live Helper Chat widget only for logged user" is disabled.

a missing </script> crashed it when there were no logged in user.
    github updated

Will test and see. What about department selection? Is it possible?

@drdrake said:
    Will test and see. What about department selection? Is it possible?

Not sure, since the departments are stored on the server, perhaps if I create another setting in the configuration screen where you can input the department names.

Will need to look into that some more

Thanked by 1AuroraZ

departments added, you need to enter the department ID, not the name of the department in the WHMCS settings.

github updated.

drdrake said: Will test and see. What about department selection? Is it possible?

have you been able to test and any feedback from the testing?

• @mikho said:

drdrake said: Will test and see. What about department selection? Is it possible?

Sorry, I had totally forgotten about it. I have been very busy. Just did it and it works as expected! Great job! I would like to donate a few bucks. Please PM me your paypal email. Also please post a thread at livehelperchat.com for your updated addon.

Cheers and thank you!

@drdrake said:

@mikho said:

Sorry, I had totally forgotten about it. I have been very busy. Just did it and it works as expected! Great job! I would like to donate a few bucks. Please PM me your paypal email. Also please post a thread at livehelperchat.com for your updated addon.

Cheers and thank you!

There is a donate button in the admin settings. I have posted an update on livehelperchat.com (post about WHMCS module), perhaps I should post on the forums as well..

• @mikho said:

@drdrake said:

@mikho said:

Cheers and thank you!

There is a donate button in the admin settings. I have posted an update on livehelperchat.com (post about WHMCS module), perhaps I should post on the forums as well..

I don't see a donate button. Please PM me your paypal email.

edited April 2017

@drdrake said:
    I don't see a donate button. Please PM me your paypal email.

See if the link in the "addon | livehelperchat " menu works.