Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Digital Ocean account with $50 credit for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Digital Ocean account with $50 credit for sale

orenjiorenji Member
edited April 2017 in General

Hi guys,
I have a account Digital Ocean $50 for sale just $5 via Paypal.

Thanks,

Comments

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@jarland come fuck this guy up.

Thanked by 1bap
  • $7

Thanked by 1pbgben
  • @hawc said:
    @jarland come fuck this guy up.

April fools, bitch!

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

$ 8

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

You're welcome to sell it but I'm going to ban the account. GitHub promotion is for students and new customers, not people looking to get around anti-fraud filters on signup by buying accounts.

Thanked by 4HyperSpeed ucxo Foul tmwc
  • @jarland Are you the owner of Digital Ocean?

Thanked by 1ehab

@ansiklopedi said:
    @jarland Are you the owner of Digital Ocean?

Not quite but I still treat it like my baby :)

Thanked by 2ehab netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@ansiklopedi said:

>

Not owner, but current CEO.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • jarland said: You're welcome to sell it but I'm going to ban the account. GitHub promotion is for students and new customers, not people looking to get around anti-fraud filters on signup by buying accounts.

Love this promo, still not used any of the credits though I don't wish to redeem / waste any!

@Nekki said:

@ansiklopedi said:

>

Not owner, but current CEO.

I know what the first letter means at least...

@HyperSpeed said:

jarland said: You're welcome to sell it but I'm going to ban the account. GitHub promotion is for students and new customers, not people looking to get around anti-fraud filters on signup by buying accounts.

Love this promo, still not used any of the credits though I don't wish to redeem / waste any!

Remember it expires but also to let me know when that happens if you need some more time with it :)

Thanked by 2HyperSpeed ucxo
  • jarland said: Remember it expires but also to let me know when that happens if you need some more time with it :)

Now that sounds like a sweet-ass deal but trying not to be too comfortable seen as I've just seen the date! ;) I believe Kenneth gave me some before I had this student offer but unfortunately they ran out about a year ago? Have to admit I love DO though.

Thanked by 1jar
    edited April 2017

This search was more fruitful than expected. I was hoping to find an account, I found a lot of things. Well, Christmas comes early some years :)

I want people to continue to have nice things, and all I need for that to happen is that people don't succeed in ruining it for them.

Thanked by 2ThracianDog netomx
    edited April 2017

Hey @orenji, lowering the price won't help you. You're now scamming people because you came in and edited it to lower your price, when you know that in the comments I've made it clear that what you sell will be banned. You are now selling something you cannot provide, and that is a scam. Care to make another edit now?

Edit: Found the account, it's banned now.

Thanked by 1cassa
    edited April 2017

Let's add credit card fraud to the list. This will be where I close the thread. Let this be a lesson to anyone who intends to do the same here.

This discussion has been closed.