Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone help me with Alipay Payment ?? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can anyone help me with Alipay Payment ??

2»

Comments

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2018

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: May I know what are you people talking about ?? @VMVPS & @edison766

LOL, from helping pay via Alipay to VPS.

A to Z :D

• VlPVlP Member
    edited January 2018

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Hi,

The website where I want to pay only accepts Alipay. I had an account with Alipay with My Credit Card added but it seems that the website only accepts payment from Chinese Local Debit Card (It says me to add one while paying).

Is there anyone who can help me by paying through Alipay, I can pay you back through PayPal (with any extra charge if you need).

The amount is 485 CNY.

Thanks.

Hi, I’m a guy from China and I can really help you if you still need. You can follow me via Wechat. So download Wechat first and send a friend request to me by scan my QR-code through www.wechat.ml. Then we’ll figure out how to make the deal.

• i need alipay payment aswell but i don't have alipay wallet .

where i can exchange ?

• @b320 said:
    i need alipay payment aswell but i don't have alipay wallet .

where i can exchange ?

What would you use for?

• @b320 said:

where i can exchange ?

I can change it for you, but do you have a paypal?

• I would like to help you

But how do you pay me?

• @edison766 said:

@edison766 said:

@edison766 said:
    I am a Chinese boy, you can find a global currency credit card, try to pay. But how do you buy things to you?

My English is not good. Thank you. I hope you see

I can teach you a simple way. You can try to go to Hong Kong Taobao purchase or agent to buy. Because PAL is very unreasonable to China, PAL in China to withdraw a certain amount of dollars, but also more fees. You can try Hong Kong to pay treasure

[Global Payment] only people in two regions of China and Hongkong can pass identification.

And they are free to deduct some of the unreasonable costs

• I can help you solve the problem

• I'm amazed by the comment....Chinese boy! Amazing! @edison766 What's your age??? I'm also a Chinese but a teenager.....Haha

• @a86913179 said:

@b320 said:

where i can exchange ?

What would you use for?

Paypal

• thanks for the interest i have wex/advcash .

• try this website: vpayfast.com, they can pay for you

• I also need someone that can help with Alipay verification then I will be making payment through wallet.......
    I will be glad

• Can someone help me transfer to an alipay account? I can pay via Paypal