Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So what to do with a druken text interface
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So what to do with a druken text interface

drmikedrmike Member
edited July 2011 in General

Greets:

So, here I am sitting in Lynx looking at the v3 site. Well, it's accessable.

Anyone care to suggest something I can do to waste some time on my text only interface? Maybe I finally should install a MUD. Anyone suggest a half decent game to play?

Thanks drmike

Comments

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I haven't played a MUD since high school... I miss them sooo much now. :(

On a side note, do you still need a laptop Mike? I have an old netbook but it's one of the first ones so it's only got a VIA C7 CPU and an 8.9" screen.

• drmikedrmike Member

Please. I'm sitting between a 12 pack a day smoker and a 90 year old man drooling over teenagers on Facebook. (And yes, he's sending them messages)

Please drop me a note: http://drmikessteakdinner.com/contact.html

I've had a couple of dot com's promise me one but still haven't heard anything back. They usually want to send me something top of the line which I don't feel comfortable walking around with with all the volunteerism that I do.

E-mail sent. ;)

• You shouldn't use lynx :) I found its HTML rendering inferior comparing to ELinks or w3m.

• drmikedrmike Member

shrug Just what I'm familiar with.

Thanks though for the suggestions.

Thanked by 1johnw7667