Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inception Hosting - SSD Cached USA KVM | LowEndSpirit - last available in 2017 [NL/UK/IT/JP/PHX] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inception Hosting - SSD Cached USA KVM | LowEndSpirit - last available in 2017 [NL/UK/IT/JP/PHX]

2»

Comments

• @AnthonySmith I've been using LES for few years now. I can understand your motivation in removing LES from WHMCS support tickets, leaving only forums to ask questions. But well every time my VPS was down, same goes for forums as well. I mean they both down same time. Like they are atm (yes, my VPS are down and forums.lowendspirit.com are getting cloudflare offline error too).
    I understand you must have some sort of monitoring software and are aware of such situations. But it just get me nervous I can't tell or read anything on what is going on.
    As far as I understand forum are hosted in the same DC/server as my Italy VPS. Probably it would be a good idea to move LES forums to other location? So that it can stay online the time LES goes down.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2017

The forum and IT location are hosted with IWStack/prometeus

I used them because it is supposed to be a fairly redundant cloud, proving not to be the case, I will move the forum.

Here is the reason:

"Hello!

We have seen a lot of IWStack accounts disabled this morning.
    We believe this happen due to a billing glitch.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience, working to reenable the accounts now. It should take at most an hour."

https://www.prometeus.net/billing/announcements/121/IWStack-accounts-disabled.html

Sadly for some reason they did not feel it was worth their time to boot stopped servers back up again...

Thanked by 1nstorm