Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone register the domain name at 123-reg?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does anyone register the domain name at 123-reg?

Because i saw the promotion, £ 0.99 me, I registered a .me domain name but then found that their control panel, function mess, I want to change my domain name parsing, but hinted that the internal server was wrong and i tried to modify DNS name server, still prompted error, invalid domain name, has anyone ever registered in 123-reg experience? How can i solve

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

I suppose you should start with contacting their support. I spoke with them good 2-3 years ago while moving a Client from then and they were quite responsive.

• I recommend avoiding 123-reg. They tried to bill me for a domain I have long transferred away once before, luckily I cancelled Paypal pre-approval as soon as I finished the original purchase. Took a few days for them to clear it up and cancel the bill.

Their system seems wonky enough.

• I used to use them for all my domain registrations (they are cheap) and then use Route 53 for DNS. At the end of last year I finally had enough of their flakey control panel and moved all my domains. They used to be really good (long before they got swallowed by HE though).

Their support is normally ok, they do have to fix a lot of issues "manually" though.